Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ArianaP
Style_council
ArianaP

Hi everyone! I am a new Chictopia-ner. I just started my own photography/ fashion blog http://www.55-th-street.com/
and what a better way to start a forum than talking about, what I consider the biggest drug in terms of fashion, a collective, incurable addiction to BLACK.
Will black always remain timeless?
Are grey, pink, red, fucsia, turquoise, military green.. etc… truly the new, legitimate "blacks’?!

I am ArianaP, and I am a Black addict

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
EatItBeatIt
Style_council
EatItBeatIt

Right now, I feel like I should put more color’s in my wardrobe. But, I swear, I look at a pair of blue shoes and my first thought is “what do I wear with that”? So, I am not exactly bored with black as I am.. bored with the lack of diversity.

But, I do believe black will remain timeless. It’s such a basic shade. Even red, when out of fashion, is still a classic color.

posted about 4 years ago

ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

I LOVE BLACK!! no joke.. my whole wardrobe is black… I have a few light colors but besides that everything is black, black is the best color! dress it up, dress it down it will always work :]] but saying that.. I still think you need some sort of color in your life so try and go for other colors!!

posted about 4 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

black is fierce, is fabulous, nothing will ever be as it is. the other day I was at my bf, he cooked me pasta and I drank some wine and started to wonder what if darkness would actually be Redness or something like that. to close your eyes and see only red. who invented this color, because if Lucifer is the one to blame, well Lucifer you are one hell of an artist…angel..devil…whatever.

Black will never be replaced by any color. and the statements RED is the new BLACK are just for fun.

posted about 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I love blak so much, and i do believe that they will always b in fashion. I also think that black will make aperson appear slimmer

posted about 4 years ago

gigal4fashion
Style_council
gigal4fashion

I agree, you can never go wrong with black. I also have more black in my wardrobe than anything else but those are the pieces that I never feel get outdated and also if you wear a bright pink shirt, everyone remembers that shirt and you can’t wear it again for a long time. Allsaints has lots of black pieces with different shades and lots of embellishments to make black look new all the time.

posted about 4 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

Black is unique and i believe there isn`t a new black. I don`t get tired of black, black can be cute or sexy or basic or chic or anything else.

posted about 4 years ago

midwestmayhem
Style_council
midwestmayhem

Personally, I don’t wear much black or any dark colors. I prefer either light, airy colors or super bold colors. Black may be classy, but most people seem to be attracted to it because it is considered “safe”.

posted almost 4 years ago

ete
Style_council
ete

I love black, never will get tired of it!

posted almost 4 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

I like black and I think I will always will

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION