SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tiah27
Style_council
tiah27

Click the link to see the picture.
http://www.simplystellarstuff.com/2010/09/lol-chinese-food-in-the-movie-theater.html

So… I saw this in the movie theater this past Saturday and it gave me quite a little laugh. I sometimes bring in small things like a bottle of water or Airheads to the movies, but not a full meal. This man had a container of chicken wings and fried rice and if you would have seen the way he was eating it you would have been

Anyway, that made me curious. How many of you ladies bring food with you into the movie theaters and if so, what do bring? Also, what are some of the funny things you have seen while in a movie theater?

posted almost 4 years ago
1 3
danimf
New_user danimf is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When danimf reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
danimf

I always bring my own snacks, sometimes even a meal. I once brought in Mac n’ Cheese from noodles and company, i was really hungry that day. Usually i just bring candy or stop and get french fries, but I always buy a drink there, so that way I don’t feel completely bad.

posted about 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

haha, I just did that once, I had my favorite biscuits in my bag

posted about 3 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I bring snacks, a bag of chips, or candy, some fruit sometimes, and a can of soda sometimes. Haha.. my little sister was so embarrassed when I popped open the can of soda… hey movie snacks and sodas can be quite expensive.

posted about 3 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION