Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
deadchique
Style_council
deadchique

Okay so I was sitting at my desk in class today when a girl walked in and sat next to me. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw the hairiest legs I’d ever seen in my life on a girl. But upon closer inspection I realized she was actually wearing sheer stocking with an ivy design. Sadly they were orange and matched her hair color…so am I the only one who doesn’t like the super sheer patterned stockings? Or would at least appreciate some contrast so it doesn’t look like you’ve done something creative with your leg hair?

posted over 4 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Awkward. I think the lacy or patterned sheer stockings are cute so long as you keep in mind your skin tone and get a contrasting color OR use them with another pair of tights to provide your own contrast.

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

yea definitely wear tights that have some contrast with your skin tone. In probably would have thought the exact same thing lol

posted over 4 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

Hahah, that’s funny. I had a friend once or wore beige lace stockings, and well, they matched he skin quite well, it looked like she had leprosy. :x

From that day on she definitely wore other colored tights UNDER the lace ones.

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

lolz thats funny…awkward but funny. But I concur. There should be contrast.

posted over 4 years ago

juicyxoprincess
Style_council
juicyxoprincess

definitely should contrast!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION