Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
twinkl
Shop_seller_2 twinkl is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
twinkl

Remember the cartoon Daria??? Maybe I’m too old, but I loved all 5 seasons of that show, plus the two movies. If they rolled out a dvd collection, it’d be mine in milliseconds.

For those who know what I’m talking about, did you have a favorite character?

I totally had a crush on Trent… I also think it’s pretty funny that docs, thick glasses, combat boots and short asymmetrical bobs are “in” right now. Daria and Jane clearly had a better sense of fashion than the members of the fashion club.

posted over 5 years ago
YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

Yeah! Me too! I lked Daria…i was so in love with one movie in particular…
I’d like to see the series from the first to the last episode, i’ve the feeling i missed something! XD

posted over 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i love daria :D but i don’t think i saw the last season… hmmm….
jane was my fave cos she was an artist :D (which i would love to be but never will :P ) plus her ear piercings are cool haha

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Daria was awesome. haha… i liked Jane’s style. And trent was cute for a cartoon.

posted over 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

ohh. I remember that and I also remember loving that jacket.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

Daria was amazing. I didn’t watch the show religiously but I would tune in occasionally.
Everyone on that show had such awesome style. It helped me embrace my inner geek =)

posted over 5 years ago

strvngrtst929
Style_council
strvngrtst929

Abso-figgin-lutely! I loved that show, I wanted to be Jane and I wanted a Trent-esque bf haha

posted over 5 years ago

Sorcha
Style_council
Sorcha

I loved Daria!
I wish it was still on

posted over 5 years ago

Yass
Style_council
Yass

Daria is JUST AMAZING! I love her!

hey guy, please visit http://www.lemusthavestyle.com/
and tell me what u think about it!

xx

posted over 5 years ago

aryanoush
Style_council
aryanoush

daria is my life hahah me and my best friend would dress up as jane and daria for halloween EVery year..never gets old
although i see myself in daria, i have to admit that quinn’s friend with the realllllly slow/retarded voice highlighted the experience of watching the series…

posted over 5 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

yeah! grunge revival! i remember i had a love/hate relationship with that cartoon, but i always ended up watching it!

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION