Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
pandasarered
Style_council
pandasarered

Im leaving for Dallas this weekend and plan to do some damage via my paycheck.
Any places to recommend? I want to stop by american apparel but am also look for unusual and or vintage style jewlery.
any thoughts are much appreciated!

posted over 6 years ago
MichelleYue
Style_icon
MichelleYue

I am going to Dallas for college next semester, so I’ll be watching this thread as well :)

posted over 6 years ago

pauline
Style_icon
pauline

two words.
north park. this mall has everything you would ever need. mockingbird station is good, too. it has a cute vintage store and american apparel if the one at north park isn’t open by the time you go. and if you REALLY want to damage your wallet, go to highland park village. they have an escada and chanel boutique.

posted about 6 years ago

pandasarered
Style_council
pandasarered

thanks!! unfortunately i only have about 150 bucks so i’ll probably stick to aa and north park. thanks a bunch!!

posted about 6 years ago

Masami
Style_council
Masami

So here is the skinny. . .
I go to Northpark mainly for the Urban Outftters and F21 since I usually only try to spend no more than $50 (ok, really I just go to see if I can score anything on a ridiculous sale)... but they also have a great Adidas store, Club Monaco, MNG, and Intermix just to name a few. Now, they just have some great, very expensive stores that are just fun to browse and get inspiration from like Barneys. The window treatments are always pretty forward, even for a fairly conservative Dallas.
There are some cool vintage places, like Ahab Bowen, House of Dang!, Curiosities, and Lula B’s.
Thrift stores in Dallas are great. You will find many awesome, unique pieces because of many socioeconomic factors Dallas has (that i will totally not go into here). I live in East Dallas and I have a few stores I frequent and they never let me down.
So… go to Northpark, definitely. And if you have time, go to the vintage stores and thrift stores. (If you’d like I can forward a few places to you.)
Hope this helps!

posted about 6 years ago

pandasarered
Style_council
pandasarered

ahhh thanks so much, this is a huuuuge help!!!

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION