Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Emiee
Style_council
Emiee

So basically i really want a crop top because they are in at the moment, round here anyway, but i dont have a clue what to wear with it, this is the one i might get:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=193518&parent_category_rn=172663&productId=1554125&langId=-1

so yeah any suggestions as to what i should wear this with?

posted over 4 years ago
anniehall
Style_council
anniehall

i think crop tops always look nice with a cute pair of denim shorts

posted over 4 years ago

Emiee
Style_council
Emiee

cool thank you :) any jacket, cardigan or blazer or anything?

posted over 4 years ago

wardrobewars
Style_council
wardrobewars

High waisted denim shorts, bleached ones maybe:
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=true&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=159922&parent_category_rn=159921&productId=1565151&langId=-1

I like high waisted things with cropped things because personally i don’t like when there is too much of a gap between top and pants. I don’t mind a bit, but sometimes it ca look really weird when the top just stop above your hips which are probably your widest part. For me this is not a good look.

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

I love wearing high waisted skirts with cropped tops. See my French-inspired outfit __ It’s a good example

posted over 4 years ago

EUCYFUL
Shop_seller_2 EUCYFUL is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
EUCYFUL

i wore my friend’s bow cropped topshop top (which is the cutest thing ever but don’t buy it bc it shrinks) with a highwaisted skirt+short sleeve cardigan. i thought it was funny bc a cardigan usually has long sleeves and that was like double irony but perhaps i was overthinking that lol!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25379915@N08/4542396330/in/set-72157623783508401/

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I think you can wear crop tops with anything but they would look especially cute with high waisted pants, shorts, or skirts.

posted over 4 years ago

Emiee
Style_council
Emiee

thankyou everyone :) i’ve already got high-waisted shorts from topshop so i think i’ll go with them :D

posted over 4 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

high waisted skirts, pants or shorts definitely! :D

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i love crop tops! any low rise shorts or jeans

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION