Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Would you recommend my innovation of the 21st century Zoro get up for this costume party that I fancy going to? Let me hear your thoughts, so post your comments…if it gets enough vote, I’m wearing this….Or should I get a dracula costume instead?

Look forward to hear your thoughts…

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/409093-BANG+POW+SWISH+Its+the+21st+ce-black-leather-boots-black-hat-black-slim-fit-shirt-black-leather-studded-b

Cheers!

posted about 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I think the costume looks great! If you want to make it a little more “obvious” so people can guess who you are you could add the eye mask (probably pretty easy to DIY one). You could also add a cape, or maybe a long dark coat, though I don’t think you’d have to for the costume to work.

But ultimately I think it suits you and would work for a costume party!

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

ooh it’s very sexy :D

I agree with murasaki, it look great as it is, but if you wanna be more direct, an eye mask would be a must, but to keep it modern, i’d avoid the cape. A sword would be awesome, too, and very characteristic, but again, not modern. But it is up to you!

posted about 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Thank you both!

It was quite the centre of attention unexpectedly! Spectacular night, all in all! Either way, I always like to innovate in some way or another. For this instance, giving the age old Zoro a 21st century makeover rather than imitating a superhero completely. That is a tad boring I think…by the way, looked for a sword, but no luck…lack of time! ’Should think ahead next time perhaps, this was a last minute thing.

posted about 3 years ago

bdgal
Style_council
bdgal

Very sexy! It does suit you well!!

posted about 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

Thank you,doll! You two look brilliant!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION