Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Kimneill09
Style_council
Kimneill09

Chictopians! I am not too creative when it comes to blog titles some of you ladies and gents have awesome titles, I’m all “how do you think of these?”. So yeah thats my question; how do you come up with the blog titles? And some examples would be awesome.

Blog>> Kimbox

Much love Kimberley xxx

posted over 4 years ago
browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

Well, when i had a blog i used lines of the songs i liked.

posted over 4 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

I was suggesting songs lyrics/titles too…
It may be just random, or the song you’re listening to while you’re posting, or the songs stucked in you head for a while ;)

posted over 4 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

songs, quotes, write something you like, etc…

posted over 4 years ago

CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

what i do is think of the things i like or love, some things that inspire me, then google songs about that topic and then find something i like and that sounds ok

http://skyscraperfantasy.wordpress.com/

posted over 4 years ago

CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

i love your blog

posted over 4 years ago

libys11
Style_council
libys11

i actually wanted a name that wouldn’t restrict me into posting entries based only on a certain category…

i did a random verb + noun run down..
i picked a verb that described me..
and then picked a noun that went well with it. (hahaha!)
what a lame way of having a blog title, eh? well, i wasn’t too keen on having my name in it so i ended up with the verb+noun idea.

my blog became..

Animated Confessions

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I like kimbox! its fun! :)

i got mine because i was just thinking, fashion is like cake. so i was like…you wanna cut into the fashion cake with the sharpest knife you can (yes, i came up with that clever saying haha)

so out came The Finer Edge

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

My blog title is what the blog is about! I didn’t want to just limit it to fashion, but I thought about what I like to share with people and what they all had in common, and I realized that the posts all came from days where I made a little extra effort or saw something good in the world. maybe even had a good outfit. Thus, Good Days!

http://gooddaysnow.blogspot.com/

posted over 4 years ago

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

whatever my mood is, song title or even the weather outside!

posted over 4 years ago

hersweetdisposition
Style_council
hersweetdisp...

One of Mine is an homage to my favorite song, as well as something that i see as a personification of my self (hersweetdisposition) The other is just the latter, an interpretation of my name and its meaning [be(love)d].

I would recommend lyrics or something that is rather important to you…then twist it and make it your own!

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I wonder more how people make their badges and if they go to others for the help. How does it work, gals?

posted over 4 years ago

GibsonChic
Style_council
GibsonChic

I tend to base my blog title off the certain post I plan on doing.; however you can play with your blog titles as some people said they use song vereses or etc. The name of my blog is GibsonChic. The Gibson Girl was the personification of a feminine ideal as portrayed in ink illustrated stories . A “Gibson Girl” was the first national standard for feminine beauty. I love the name so I choose it! i blog about plus and regular fashion check it out!

CLICK HERE>> link it :)

posted over 4 years ago

Magz
Style_council
Magz

Mine has been ever changing..well I’ve changed it twice already from peace and love to “Sparkling Love”http://www.magz725.blogspot.com.

How I chose the name; First I love peace signs and every thing peaceful and I love love, everything about it the feelings, the emotions behind it. its just amazing. (no i’m not in a relationship or in love with anyone lol…as a matter of fact i’ve had 3 relationships and they have all ended really badly) off topic lol.

But I love my blog now and hopefully I wont be prompted to change it again soon lol

posted over 4 years ago

kuriku
Style_council
kuriku

Do you mean the blog name or the title of your posts?

Um. I wasn’t very creative with my blog name, and I struggle with my post titles because it’s not a personal journal (which is what I’m used to writing) so I feel like I should be putting in keywords to get your attention, but then what key words should I write for outfits? What I wear? …I wonder too.

If you guys have time, please participate in my giveaway:
http://kireinano.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaways-as-way-of-promotion.html

I’m looking to end it soon.

posted over 4 years ago

AudreyDreaYvetteLopez
New_user AudreyDreaYvetteLopez is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AudreyDreaYvetteLopez reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AudreyDreaYv...

When I make up blog titles, there pretty random, some songs titles, some lyrics in a song. There just what I’m thinking at the time. I try to make my blogs funny.
Here are some examples:
•Title: CHESSIER then CHEDDAR, basically I put up cheesy pick up lines I’ve read, seen people use, or just heard.
•Title: Ice Ice Baby, talked about ice
•Title: (>**)> ka-poWw, talking about sour punches (candy)
•Title: CELL PHONE WARNING!!, I made it seem serious but in the blog I talked about how my phone fell out of my hands and hit me in my face. I made it funny saying it attacked me && phones are turning on there owners LOL

In my blogs I make them really random. I Try to be funny && random because I love reading funny random blogs. (;

Hopefully this helps && gives u some ideas(:
Thankss-Audrey(:

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION