SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
speakslow
Style_council
speakslow

Okay, I have a question for you guys…
Have you got an item of clothing, or several items of clothing that you adore, but some time ago you wouldn’t be caught dead in?
I found this the other day, I bought a knitted jacket with what looks like a really daggy pattern on it. But I adore it, it matches so many of my clothes. If you had told me to wear it a year ago, I would have absloutley died :P

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 4
sapphirekit
Style_council
sapphirekit

and socks with heels!!

posted almost 5 years ago

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

Harem pants, gladiators, Nike sneakers, Adidas track jackets.

railophone
Style_council
railophone

There was a time where I said I’d never wear jeans.
I was so naïve. D:

lanton
Style_icon
lanton

I never thought I’d wear “mc hammer” harem pants…gotta love them now!!!

Arielgayle
Style_council
Arielgayle

I hated leggings about a year ago but now I wear them with everything usually. Haha.

mell
Style_council
mell

leggings and tights. 2 years ago i hated leggings, especially the 3/4 length legging, i thought it was stupid. and tights make people look like slut. LOL.

cloedi
Style_council
cloedi

about 1 ago i never had thought i would wear high waisted skirts and trousers.
i never thought i would wear animal printed clothes and
i never thought i would wear white shoes,.. still wondering about myself :D

_megee
Style_council
_megee

I’ve only changed my style recently. I used to always wear flared jeans and t-shirts. It wasn’t until I saw someone wearing a high-waisted skirt, and I adored the look. Now I wear high-waisted skirts, skinny jeans etc. all the time, and I look so much better!! =)

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I never thought I’d wear big earrings and long necklaces and lots of bangles. i used to think it was so “ghetto” but now I can’t go anywhere without a pair of big hoops and at least three bangles.

I also used to think I would never wear big bags, As a teen I hated them because I always had to carry my mom’s bag lol. Now I hate carrying a small bag because i can’t fit everything I need. Especially on some of my school days where I don’t need a lot.

itsalovelylife
Style_council
itsalovelylife

As much as I love booties now, I never though I’d wear them. But now, I’m in love with them!

luvexists
Style_council
luvexists

Anything with flowers…oh gosh i usually can’t stand floral print but i’ve found my self purchasing floral skirts lately

justluciii
Style_council
justluciii

Gladiators. I thought they were insane but fell in love with them when I got my first pair. They pretty much compliment every outfit, regardless of the color :)

cydacquel
Style_council
cydacquel

ballet flats! i have a couple of pairs now.. its cute and comfortable…

Lizlicious
Style_council
Lizlicious

i used to shy and from florals and patterns all the time, but now i love them!

Danixobaby1014
Style_council
Danixobaby1014

I have a pair of jeans i painted in and they got all spllattered with colors. So since they were already ruined i added a touch more myself. This was 2 years ago and last year paint splattered jeans were so in. Im happy they didnt go to waste lol

heyshauna
Style_council
heyshauna

I used to hate denim vests and jackets, but I got the cutest vest from a thrift shop that I wear all the time now.

I also hated tights—I only wore leggins that hit me at my calf until a few weeks ago, actually. Now I’m dying for some more tights!

Fringe is another thing. Two years ago I got a cute black bag for $3 at an estate sale, and I planned to cut off the fringey tassels, but I never got around to it. I’m so glad I didn’t, because I love them now.

The final thing is high-waisted skirts. But I got this adorable black dress that I sometimes fold over into a high-waisted skirt that I wear with layered tanks, tights, and flats. I love that outfit.

satinsugar
Style_council
satinsugar

shoulder padded anything. i now own a padded blazer :P

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

A year or two ago, I never thought I’d wear skirts of any type or tights. I never would have tucked my shirt in my pants or worn black pants. Today, I do all these things!

EpicFashionista
Style_council
EpicFashionista

i use to think ugg boots where so ugly like last year now im thinking about buying a pair =)

bakpakchik
Style_council
bakpakchik

sequins and sparkly stuff: my mum used to force me into that stuff when I was a kid and I swore to never ear it out of choice. Tee hee.. closet now full of sequins and sparkles!

And skinny jeans: last year, I thought I’ve NEVER even look at a pair and now I have about 6!

BEBESALLYtopia
Style_council
BEBESALLYtopia

Most definity skirts, tights, and shorts over tights. Yea, all happened after I met my Boyfriend. He likes me wearing them, and soon, he made me love wearing them too!

coco_ellie
Style_council
coco_ellie

a lot of stuff that im wearing now two yrs ago i would probably laugh if someone told me i’ll be wearing……like gold jewelry or tights instead pants, skinny jeans …..now i can’t live wthout these stuff <3

sandii
Style_council
sandii

I’d never thought I would start wearing pantyhose/opaque-ish tights.

I used to despise them, thinking that it’s a grandma/mommy thing to be doing under skirts/shorts.

But now, I can’t get enough of them. I pair them with my high waisted skirts and shorts..lol everything!

Yanie
Style_council
Yanie

skinny jeans, liquid leggings, ripped and fringed anything :))

captainatree
Style_council
captainatree

A few years ago I despised skinny jeans…
But now they are the only type of jeans I wear. o

1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION