Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

So I am about to buy some clogs. But before I do, Are they really hard to walk in? (like do they slip off your foot as you walk?)
And are they as loud as people say they are?
x Thanks guys x

posted over 4 years ago
twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

i wasnt a fan but now they are growing on me! cant wait to buy my first pair!

posted over 4 years ago

owlybird
Style_council
owlybird

I’ve worn them before, and no they aren’t hard to walk in, unless you were to kick your feet out when you walked. And I’ve never worn a pair that were loud; I guess it just depends on the material of the sole.

posted over 4 years ago

arielleherman
Style_council
arielleherman

Clogs are indeed noisy if you walk hard, but they are very comfortable and a very good investment as well! Make sure to get good-quality, comfortable ones. Swedish clogs are the best. Here’s a good website, but I recommend getting them at a store, where you can try them on. http://www.uggleboclogs.com/?s_kwcid=TC%7C18704%7Cswedish%20clogs%7C%7CS%7C%7C5599491256&gclid=CPvPg8vUhqICFdlB5godoEvAVg

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i don’t think clogs are very flattery. i like shoes that walk with my feet

posted over 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I dont like the low heeled ones, I was talking about the high-heeled ones, like these:

topshop clogs=

posted over 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

i used to wear clogs the last time they were in about 10 yrs ago…. but i dont really like them. they are extremely unflattering for your feet!

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

i really like clogs, and think they’re fantastic, so long as they have a nice heel! I’ve never found them hard to walk in if you can get a pair that fits you right, and they aren’t loud unless you get a wooden pair that don’t have a rubberized sole…

posted over 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I’ve ALWAYS wondered how people walk in them, so good luck!

posted over 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

Well I bought them, hopefully they will look good :) MY friends all hate clogs so its going to be interesting when I wear them to college :)))

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

Yeah, they’re pretty much open in the back so how do people walk in them :| ?

posted over 4 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

The Zara ones are great! need to get my hands on them. I thing they are safely to walk in cause they have platforms, that makes it a lot easier

posted over 4 years ago

HandbagsandGladrags
Style_council
HandbagsandG...

clogs aren’t hard to walk in because the covered part of the shoe cling to your feet so it’s important not to get clogs that are too big and too small will rub your feet.

Also, well made clogs will be good to your feet and won’t be too loud. Mine are brown leather and chunky brown wood and they’re so comfortable (they feel like slippers, even with a 4 inch heel) and they don’t make any more noise than a normal sandal.

posted over 4 years ago

sallym
Style_council
sallym

I don’t think that clogs are all that appealing.

posted over 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I one I got hasn’t got straps, the heels are just exposed. I think they are like marmite, you either love them or you hate them! :) i personally love them. I cant wait for mine to arrive!

posted over 4 years ago

sniels35
Style_council
sniels35

ill only wear them if they are PLATFORMS

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I don’t like how clogs look like

posted over 4 years ago

LoveItShop
Style_council
LoveItShop

Buy them if you love them. Don’t buy them b/c they are a trend(:

I have owned them for most of my life. My Mom used to wear them all the time too. They are very bohemian at heart…. and who cares what others think?!

I suggest buying vintage b/c I never buy new leather(;

posted over 4 years ago

_nonchalant
Style_council
_nonchalant

I really want a pair of clogs, but they have to look nice. Most I try on aren’t that great, boo.

posted over 4 years ago

chasinglightsxo
Style_council
chasinglightsxo

Just got a pair yesterday…Jeffrey Campbell. First reaction: OMG, I won’t be able to walk in them. But they are really comfy. And they have a rubberized sole, so almost no sound at all :)

posted over 4 years ago

AttemptingStyle
Style_council
AttemptingStyle

i mean, flipflops dont fly off your feet and they don’t have backs, same with some heeled sandals.

posted over 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I got them, and boy they are seriously hard to walk in :/ I am returning mine. haha! they looked hot though.

posted over 4 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I like them but sometimes you accidently kick them off the front of your foot and you step on the back of the clog with the middle of your foot and wow is that painful. You will know what I mean when you do it.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION