SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mishka
Style_council
mishka

Here’s a question for all you bloggers:
When and why did you get into blogging? Has your blog changed since you first started it? How so?
Most importantly, where do you find inspiration and ideas for what you blog about?

posted almost 6 years ago
Anniebritton
Style_council
Anniebritton

i-D, fashion week (d’accord!) news/issues/politics (e.g. chinese milk thing), posts on other blogs (espec. Fashionista) or work/art/outfits/polyvore stes you want to tell everyone about. I usually post most things I see and am interested in/think others might like/be interested in or want to make a debate or remark upon. seeing as I have about 3 comments EVER I’m maybe a shit person to respond to this topic.
www.modeandme.blogspot.com
s’il vous plait avez un look!

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I started a personal blog on MySpace and it had a pretty decent following. I then decided to start a new with my own .com and sell some advertising space.
It’s still a personal blog but since I work in a fashion-related field where I spend 7-8 hours a day talking fashion… it has a lot of that too!

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

I first started blogging on Xanga… ahaha. It was quite a fad back then and I was on featured content a few times which made me post all the time. But now I’ve just been fashion blogging because the other stuff really doesn’t appeal to me anymore. My inspirations usually come from daily life and what happens, then I write about it. Fashion-wise though, I just realized my French teacher has super awesome orgasmic style. (She used to be my Spanish teacher freshmen year). True European. (:

queenlazy
Style_council
queenlazy

I started one because I liked the idea of putting my ideas and likes out there. I got bored of the first one I did though.
I started a second one with my best friend. We live in different cities and don’t see each other much, and we would write text messages describing things to each other. The intention behind starting the blog was for us to share actual photos of outfits and new things that we buy. But we like it when other people read and comment too!

lynabeans
Style_council
lynabeans

its fun and exciting, although im really new to it. and then i love reading everyone elses blog because then they inspire me, and hopefully i inspire others.

mangopeachapple
Style_council
mangopeachapple

Blogging is a good way to express your ideas and hopefully add some inspiration to your reader’s lives. It’s fun and definitely exciting and encouraging when lovely comments are received.

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

Nice subject

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION