Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sarahly
Style_council
sarahly

I know theres tonnes of advice and opinions on the vogue forums but i wanted to ask you guys. Im a girl, and when i was younger i had the most beautiful white blonde hair, however as i got older i became a disgusting natural ashy colour, this colour is usually described as “mousey blonde”, along with my hair becoming darker so did my eyebrows, and today they are well and truely black and if i dont wax them they are very thick. So for the last couple of years ive bleached my hair and keep it toned very well, however i am still stuck with black brows. I love blonde, i want to be blonde, i feel like a blonde, and i do not want to boldly dye my hair black. What do i do with my brows? Is there anyone out there who lightens there black brows and nobody knows your little secret?

posted almost 6 years ago
ouijesuis
Style_icon
ouijesuis

Ohhh i had platinum blonde hair and its getting darker, i fear the day it goes mousey blonde, so i feel your pain! There are alot of places that do brow tinting and they can match it to suite your hair colour, its often tinted darker than your hair but they can make it look very natural. I guess its worth a try and if you dont like it you can always tint them darker! ;)

brgttplff
Style_council
brgttplff

i have the exact same problem! my hair used to be incredibly blonde when i was younger, and it’s not turned into a light brown color. but my eyebrows are WAY darker than my natural hair color. i have gotten my eyebrows bleached twice (pros of working in a salon) and they looked great! just try it once and see if you like it.

Style_council

#

sarahly
Style_council
sarahly

Thanks for all the responses, i have one question though with tinting. Do you get regrowth like with head hair? because that would be horrible.

Style_council

#

changology
Style_council
changology

i don’t have that problem at all : )

sarahly
Style_council
sarahly

If anyone wants to see my fugly black brows to offer me any advice on hair colouring or eyebrow lightening please visit my blog :)

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

bleach them

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION