Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cheekymunkey
Style_council
cheekymunkey

Im wearing a mini beigy gold dress to my cousins wedding and Im looking for accessory advice.
Its a really cute srapless dress that has pockets at the side. Very basic and Im looking to dress it up since its a formal event. I was thinking dark black tights with heels a clutch and really feminine jewelery. Any advice would be helpful ~ im open to all creative ideas :)

Ill try and find a pic of the dress or something like it.

posted over 4 years ago
cheekymunkey
Style_council
cheekymunkey

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=61&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17463894&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortProperties=subCategoryPosition,product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=54&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_APP_DRESSES&popId=WOMENS_APPAREL&prepushId=

its kinda like this but no design on the dress and it has a bow to tie in the back…

posted over 4 years ago

cheekymunkey
Style_council
cheekymunkey

nobody eh? ooooook

posted over 4 years ago

raapunzel
Style_council
raapunzel

jewelry with black hardware/metal and gold accents would be good..
since you want feminine i’d look for a very romantic, kind of fancy and pretty victorian type stuff.
you could do shiny patent black shoes to add some more pop to the overall look and stand out against the black tights. and something shinier for the clutch as well, but it doesnt have to be.
also, you can always dress up a plain clutch by pinning a nice brooch to it, or some fake flowers.
if this sounds like a lot of stuff, just make sure the colour palette is all the same so it doesnt look overdone or out of place

posted over 4 years ago

summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

i’m thinking some sort of blazer would be nice with bronze colored jewelry since ur dress is already gold. hard to tell if it’s not right in front of me though. hope this helps.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION