Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
EvaLavender
Style_council
EvaLavender

I got a haircut—- it’s too short to me. I wish it would grow longer.

Then again, at least I have hair <3

Describe your worst haircut ever

posted over 3 years ago
magali
Style_council
magali

I’ve had some haircuts that I’ve been unsure of, some haircuts that I felt I couldn’t pull off well enough. But I wouldn’t call any my worst.

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I actually had my “worst haircut” for years. Until I was 8 years old, my mom used to make me get this bowl cut that I absolutely hated. People used to think I was a boy. It’s one of the reasons I have never wanted to have short hair since.

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I’ve never had one but my friend had one. Her hair is long till waist length, but the hairdresser chopped till shoulder length, omg she cried so bad for days! I feel so sorry for her. Lousy hairdresser that dont listen!

posted over 3 years ago

taylorjonas
Style_council
taylorjonas

i had one in 4th grade. i cant even describe it. it was just horrible

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I used to have super-frizzy, out-of-control hair that was absolutely ridiculous. It just poufed outwards around my head, and made my round cheeks look even bigger (I have since taken much better care of my hair). But when I was younger, my mother cut it in the god-awful blunt cut bob, and I looked like such a little chunk. We had portraits done that day, and now I have to sit and look at the pictures every day I walk through the halls of my home.

posted over 3 years ago

notwithoutincident
Style_council
notwithoutin...

When I was little, my mom would my bangs straight across, waaay above the eyebrows. I used to hate it because it made me look androgynous with my short (just below the ears) bob, and I always felt that my face was too round to pull off bangs properly. Then a couple months ago I was trimming my bangs, and I accidentally cut a section too short, so I had no choice but to cut off the rest of it. And that’s the reason I have short bangs today, but I’ve grown to love it. :D

posted over 3 years ago

kiki_sandoval
Style_council
kiki_sandoval

i hate cutting my hair

posted over 3 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

Definitely the bowl cut that I rocked for years as a kid

posted over 3 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I had to cut my hair and dye it for a production that I was in at school. (I’m a theatre major) It was BRIGHT Ronald McDonald red. Not only was it a bad haircut, but it was a crazy glow-in-the-dark orangey-red color, so everyone was staring at it! I bought a lot of cute hats while I was in that play. And the play ran for a month so I couldn’t dye it back for a while! haha

posted over 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I used to have a bowl cut when i was a kid too :S what’s up with asian parents and cutting their kids’ hair into bowl cuts?!? haha! I’ve had plenty of bad hair cuts over the years… due to various things like me wanting my hair too short to trainee hairdressers who didn’t even know how to cut a fringe properly :S Just remember that hair always grows out!

posted over 3 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I thought I couldn’t have a bad haircut, until last year, where a hairdresser in a new salon did my hair… it was suposed to look like Heidi Klum (shorter version) but she made me look like a rock chick :s

I’m letting it grow now :) when it’s long my hair is soooo easy to maintain, I don’t need to do anything with it

posted over 3 years ago

PrincessTaniaxD
Style_council
PrincessTaniaxD

i hate cutting my hair i always get nervous going to get it cut because i’m scared that the hairdresser isn’t going to give me what i want.

posted over 3 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

My mom gave me a bowl hair cut when I was 8 ish. Horrible! Since I’ve been making the decisions on my hair I haven’t had a bad hair cut. Having the best hair stylists in North America doesn’t hurt either.

posted over 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I decided to never cut my hair again in any salon since the last year :D and it is getting very long the way I <3 it! My wosrt hair cut was when I was a kid, but now nobody will get next to my precious hair with any cisors again!

posted over 3 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

When I let my dad cut my bangs. He cut it almost ALL the way into my scalp. TOO MUCH FOREHEAD. Thank goodness my hair grew fast out of it haha

posted over 3 years ago

VantagePointVintage
Style_council
VantagePoint...

i’ve definitely had s few i regretted….the worst may have been a too round bob w/ highlights that came out more yellow than blonde…

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

right part of the head shaved …a funky hair cut I got in the 8th grade…:(

posted over 3 years ago

niqhtsinmiddies
Style_council
niqhtsinmiddies

@AlinaS is funny you got it in the 8th grade now its a TREND hahah :)

I have cutten my hair up to my shoulders ughh it looked so ugly. Just the style it was boring plain and simple =[

posted over 3 years ago

LilyJ
New_user LilyJ is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When LilyJ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LilyJ

i had a short bob no layers or anything with a heavy fringe a smidge too short, combine this with a chubby 10 year old with blonde eyelashes and its really no mystery why i was bullied haha

posted over 3 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

I wanted to look like the orphan Annie from the movie Annie… (Disney version) when I was about 8 or 9
Had my hair cut into a weird bob.. ahh it was terrible looking back on it!

posted over 3 years ago

The_Perfect_Jeans
Style_council
The_Perfect_...

I have a little hair-cut obsession. Shorter is always better for me. :o I have the greatest hair stylist ever who I give full permission to go wild on me and she has never failed. However, no matter how good she is, if I didn’t have a whole arsenal full of hair products, I’d be hating my hair every day.

Seriously, I use Aquage Uplifting foam, Paul Mitchell body foam, Bed Head blowdry lotion, TIGI Manipulator, Aquage Silkening spray and more every day!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION