Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
zerofussinfo
Style_council
zerofussinfo

I usually wear high heels with wide leg pants or maxi skirt/dress. Wearing them with defined legs often makes me look like a tall stick since I’m thin. I look more proportionate with flats but wearing them a few days in a row gives me backache. So kitten heels and low wedges are the best for me.

posted over 3 years ago
JaquelynAurora
Style_council
JaquelynAurora

Usually, I wear heels because most of my outfits just look better that way. But I run into the problem of sometimes being too tall for a situation (such as just taking a stroll along the beach) and people always comment on my height (in which I am acutally pretty average height of 5’4.5").

posted over 3 years ago

Tboom
Style_council
Tboom

It depends on wear Im going. I usually wear dressy flats to the grocery store and wear heels when i go out, shopping, or conventions.

posted over 3 years ago

Tboom
Style_council
Tboom

It depends on wear Im going. I usually wear dressy flats to the grocery store and wear heels when i go out, shopping, or conventions.

posted over 3 years ago

semiichaotic
Style_council
semiichaotic

I used to never wear heals, but lately, I’ve fallen in love with how they usually make my outfits look even better. Besides, I’m slightly short, so it’s always nice to get a little boost! Wearing them all day can get to be a killer on the feet though, so I always make sure to kick them off as soon as I get home.

posted over 3 years ago

ollyholly
Style_council
ollyholly

During high school I refused to wear heels because I was self-conscious about being taller than the guys. I’m 5’10". When I wear heels I tower over everyone, but I wear them anyway. Heels require confidence, but they also create confidence.

posted over 3 years ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

i love heels because they just look better imo, but oh the pain!

posted over 3 years ago

kat_mauvais
Style_council
kat_mauvais

Heels ‘fo sho. (Even though I’m 5’10 as it is).

posted over 3 years ago

snow
Style_council
snow

I wear both with about the same frequency.

posted over 3 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

It totally depends on what I’m doing. I prefer to wear heels to work because they make me look older (I look young for my age)— but always thick, low heels (around 2" or 2.5") because as a teacher I’m on my feet most of the day. And I like high heels for going out, because you have to admit it feels sexy and powerful to be so tall and lean with them on.

However, I prefer flats for casual life, especially anything where I’ll be walking around a lot like shopping or traveling. (When I travel, I often don’t even pack any heels, because even if you’re going out you never know when you might get sidetracked into something more walking-heavy). I also don’t need the heels for height, because I’m on the taller side— and my boyfriend is my same height!

posted over 3 years ago

AiraB
Style_council
AiraB

I’ll be really really honest. I have thing for high heels and I have more than I should have but I have no confidence to wear them. I mean I do wear them every now and then but I always find myself making excuses not to wear them in front of people in case they would judge me for some reason. I’m a bit odd so I suppose I mostly wear flats.

posted over 3 years ago

Bennie52491
Style_council
Bennie52491

I like to mix the two to balance myself out. Vote for my shoe please :) http://hdyd.keds.com/design-contest/designs/316

posted over 3 years ago

saladtong
Style_council
saladtong

I think heels are prettier but I wear flats more often.

posted over 3 years ago

lizsheff
Style_council
lizsheff

Heels, obviously! I wear flats to work as in my profession heels would be totally unprofessional, but heels make EVERYONE look better. Longer legs, polished, glam – love them!

posted over 3 years ago

Polkadotblink
New_user Polkadotblink is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Polkadotblink reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Polkadotblink

Definitely flats! I cant walk in heels haha

posted over 3 years ago

angelasmiles
Style_council
angelasmiles

I’m short and my legs are stubby, so I wear heels as often as I can to add height and make my legs appear thinner. But I love flats and they’re much more convenient for the all the exploring and walking and traveling I do.

posted about 3 years ago

AimsterWelgemoed
Style_council
AimsterWelge...

I’m always in heels..as i’m pretty short . Heels makes me looks taller and always compliment the outfit that i wear and wont make me look stumpy…if you know what i mean .

posted about 3 years ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

I can’t walk well in heels, but I think they look pretty on everyone! i’d stick with flats, though.

posted about 1 year ago

AshesTeaAshes
New_user AshesTeaAshes is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AshesTeaAshes reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AshesTeaAshes

I always wear flats. I wish I wore heels more often, but I tend to go for flats before anything else.

posted about 1 year ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

heels! no doubt

posted about 1 year ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

flats are so much more comfortable, but heels are useful for maxi skirts and long pants!

posted about 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Flats :) So much easier to get around, but heels do accentuate the legs.

posted about 1 year ago

Dinolaura
Style_council
Dinolaura

Flats. Heels are usually very uncomfortable.

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION