Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

so Fall is right around the corner (although here, weather-wise you couldn’t tell with how HOT its been) and i was wondering if anyone else is obsessed with BOOTS? i have so many pairs and yet, i still buy more, in fact i just recently bought new thigh high ones and knee high ones. usually ill get them in black because it goes with everything and therefore makes them more wearable in my case. ive got flat boots, thick heeled boots, stiletto healed boots. studded, chained, suede, etc. my favorite pair now has to be the ones i got today thought, they’re faux leather and knee high and have a stiletto heel and are actually COMFORTABLE. so how about you? let me know if you’re a boot lover too and whats your FAVORITE pair you own! :)

posted almost 4 years ago
lovealicee
Style_council
lovealicee

YESSSSS. I love boots and I just bought two pairs from a local store around here. I bought them especially for Fall (excuses :P). Both of them are lace ups, one flat, one wedged. I have a feeling these will be my favourites this Fall. I have a white flat pair from last Fall/Winter that I’m not really sure how to wear anymore because the colour just doesn’t appeal to me. :( And I don’t know what to do with my knee highs because they have a stiletto-y heel (like your current favourite)! Mine are a size too big, and are a paaaaaaain to walk in…

sammetria
Style_council
sammetria

GOSH IVE BEEN OBSESSED FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS NW I HAVE LIKE FLAT ONE THOUGH NT INTO HEEL ONE MY FAVO ARE MY COMBAT LACE UP BOOT UGH LOVE THEM I FEEL LIKE A ROCK STAR IN THEM

trishayluvbieber
Style_council
trishayluvbi...

Haha,Im soo obsessed..ankle,over the knee…love em all

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I am so obsessed !!! But, I live somewhere in Asia so the weather is summer all year long and you know hopw I always feel :(

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

@lovealicee, my stiletto heel one is only 3 inch heel so thats probably why theyre so comfortable for me (i cant really walk in anything higher than a 3 inch lol) and the bottom is rubberized so that i dont feel like im going to slip. i got em from payless theyre really nice!

@KaylaMeow, you should try to look for some of the ones that have parts cut out so that you get some air on your feet, then youd be able to wear them in summer weather. they mostly have those in the ankle boot kind so far from what ive seen. might be hard to find but if you spot one snatch them up right away! lol

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Ahhh I love boots too! I have quite a few pairs. My most favourite types of boots are combat boots/doc martens, and I also really love lace up ankle/pixie boots :)
I bought a pair of over the knee flat suede boots off ebay recently which will be fun to wear once they get back from the shoe repair man (they were too tight). I really want some ankle wedge boots like Jeffrey Campbells but they are so expensive I’ll probably find a cheaper pair somewhere! :D

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

I love boots too….hey can really make an outfit

psykoKilla
Style_council
psykoKilla

I’ve been obsessed with boots since uuhmm..ten years ago, but never had enough money to buy " the ultimate super boots" :-)). Gosh..I love BOOTS!!!!

JPB
Style_council
JPB

YES!

breee
Style_council
breee

I’ve been obsessed for a month now. In that month, I bought 7 pairs. I have both knee-highs and anklet booties in black, brown, grey, and cream. The ones with heels add a nice edge. I really can’t decide on a favourite, but small heels are good for casual or dressy.

Hello obsession, goodbye paycheck.

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

Yes :l
I bought a new pair the other day heeled, shearling boots, with buckles, best burberry a/w inspired I’ve seen so far, considering I can’t justify splurging on the real ones haha, I love them (:

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

love them. they are my fav. &&made me forget about anything else-=))

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

i love boots but i’m more obsessed with heels i think. i do want a pair of ultra thigh high boots though. so sexy!

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

ah yes, id love thigh high ones that have a 3 inch heel but it is so hard to find that. i am not that great with HIGH heels so 3 inches is about the best i can do without killing my self stumbling around in them lol i just dont like paying a ridiculous amount for them though so thats why its hard for me to find thigh high ones i like.

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

all i look for when i go shopping is boots! i’m obsessed with military/utilitarian boots. i love to pair boots with skinny jeans.

ayoayo
Style_council
ayoayo

YES! im craving a trench coat with booties. THATS IT AND MY WINTER IS COMPLETE

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i freaking love boots. i wish singapore is less humid so that it is easier to take care of the boots.

xovicks
Style_council
xovicks

YES! Cannot wait til I can wear them again.

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

I have an incredible pair of ankle high, charcoal-colored, thick-heeled boots that I adore. And they were only $30. That was the best part =P

kat18
Style_council
kat18

YES!! I want to get a pair of black over the knee boots SO BAD!! Plus some riding one’s in a nice caramel color

tayloriginal
Style_council
tayloriginal

I instictively thought no, and then I looked in my closet and a litterally have 9 pairs…so….yes?

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Well, since I’ve barely taken off my two pairs of Doc Martens since last summer… I have to say yes

posted about 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I love boots! My favorite pair is a pair of black motorcycle/ cowboy boots:)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION