Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thenoircollective
Style_icon
thenoircolle...

Anyone from Sydney know when their paddington/darlinghurst store is opening? Ive actually started to take the bus past their store just to see if they have posted up any information on when they’re opening doors, still no clue. I need to buy some basics and have had three seperate sets bad experience with their delivery. Any info would be appreciated.

posted over 6 years ago
lulu
Style_council
lulu

Aww that sucks you’ve had bad experience with delivery. Chictopia has a special promotion going on with American Apparel currently online in our hot deals section. Just use coupon code: CHICAA15 for 15% off purchases of $65 or more. Got it just for you guys!

posted over 6 years ago

thenoircollective
Style_icon
thenoircolle...

Oh thanks Lulu! I think its just my bad luck with internet shopping. Ill definitly have a look now, I just want the whole personal experience of being in their store, I think there is only one for the whole of Australia, and thats in Melbourne anyway.

posted over 6 years ago

bexlea
Style_council
bexlea

Lulu can you use that for English shopping too?

posted over 6 years ago

lulu
Style_council
lulu

You can use that for all orders placed through americanapparel.net

posted over 6 years ago

cindy
Style_council
cindy

I can’t wait till it opens in sydney. I’m never sure about sizes so at least we now have a chance to try the clothes on! Its crappy how we’re always the last to get anything here!

posted over 6 years ago

frieda
Style_council
frieda

Yes I cannot wait until it opens either!
Supposedly if you subscribe to the AA mailing list they’ll alert you when the store opens which is hopefully soon! They also email about online sales etc which is good :)

posted over 6 years ago

Style_council

#

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION