Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
la_fashionista
Style_council
la_fashionista

who watched the 2009 mtv vma’s??? who stood out to you? deff lady gaga….wow shes crazy with what she be wearing….but i love it. she deff makes a fashion statement!!!

posted almost 5 years ago
katiemd
Style_council
katiemd

i loved shakira’s thigh high boots :) i also thought beyonce was looking lovely in her red dress. what a classy lady she was to taylor swift. i liked taylor’s red dress also. and i must say my favorite look of lady gaga’s tonight was her white ensemble when she performed, especially the boots :)

Andrea_W1990
Style_council
Andrea_W1990

Omg! VMA kanye west was a TRIP for what he did HOW RUDE for interrupting taylor swift but ntwho her dress taylor swift was quiet amazing i love the backand beyonce that my chic her style is always hot to me go girl…………..

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

i loved beyonce’s ensemble, and i loved taylor swift’s dress. even though i think beyonce should have won the vma for best female video, kanye west was out of line. but back to fashion, i think that alicia keys looked rather stunning in her dress as well. lady gaga is just wild so i knew something crazy was going to be worn by her lol.

camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

taylor swift wears basically the same thing-silver is a must for her apparently. i would like to see something different. and i preferred shakiras version of the dress vs pink (same)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION