Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cobebanhdau8
New_user cobebanhdau8 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When cobebanhdau8 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
cobebanhdau8

She’s my idol, though someone hates her, I still love her. I’ve been her fan for 5 years so I think I love her for real. And I love her style so much^^

posted over 3 years ago
EdiraPutri
Style_council
EdiraPutri

well she has changed so much lately,
she was girly and quirky then,
but now she looks a lot maturer,
black fashion items most of the time,

and I adore both :)
she’s amazing.

posted over 3 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

I think it’s very unique and different from when she was a young girl… but I’m not hating, it’s how she wants to express herself. For some reason I really don’t understand why people seem to hate her so much when they’ve never met the girl

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I couldn’t care less, but I don’t think she’s a good role model for young children—especially with her whole salvia incident. some 15-year-old grinding in barely-there booty shorts isn’t something I want my little sister to see.
the reverse argument could go that she shouldn’t have to be told what she can and can’t do—however as a teen celebrity, she has a huge responsibility regarding her public image. if you can’t be a good role model, don’t do it.

posted over 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

She’s okay, Don;t really care about her, don’t pay attention to her. But I don’t like her music.

posted over 3 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

its pretty basic but i think its ok ;)

posted over 3 years ago

heartandsole95
Style_council
heartandsole95

People seem to bash her new style alot, but I don’t really understand why. They don’t have to like her and her music and career, but she’s allowed to grow up and evolve her style. I really like her more hipster-y, rock style, and I think she pulls it off really well. It’s the same sort of concept that Taylor Momsen goes for, but Miley makes it look rockerish not trashy

posted over 3 years ago

saladtong
Style_council
saladtong

I am not a big fan of her style. I used to like some of her outfits in the past, but not so much anymore.

posted over 3 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

It’s cute but sometimes she just goes too overboard trying to shed her Hannah Montana Image

posted about 3 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i like some of her pieces, but sometimes its too laidback

posted about 3 years ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

just to say she doesn’t really inspire me

posted about 3 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I kind of like her style, much as I hate to admit it.

posted about 3 years ago

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

I love her style…sometimes.

posted about 3 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I personally don’t like it. She looks sloppy and I think she should invest in a stylist

posted almost 3 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Eh. Her style does nothing for me at all. Nothing about it stands out. I could go into a high school and easily find a bunch of girls dressed similarly.

As for the way she’s bashed in the media—I don’t particularly like her, but I think it’s dumb how we let young celebrities like Lindsay Lohan be promiscuous (we even egged her on, and came to expect that behavior of her) while some young girls are expected to be pristine and criticized for every little thing. Miley is like 90% of all young girls who want to rebel and be sexy and hate to be treated like a little kid. She’s no worse than the older sisters of the little girls who idolize her.

I just don’t understand why we sexualize so many other young pop stars and actresses, but single out others for judgment when they try to grow into their sexuality. Yeah, it would be NICE if all young starlets would be wholesome role models all the time, and I’d have more respect for them, but let’s be realistic… Most teenagers want their blossoming sexuality to be noticed, and celebrities are no exception.

soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

I personally don’t like her but I think she is stylish.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION