I think her style is sooo unique!

posted about 3 years ago
FMDaisy
New_user FMDaisy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When FMDaisy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
FMDaisy

I really love her style. She’s outrageous, that’s why I like her!

posted about 3 years ago

HollywoodDreamer
Style_council
HollywoodDre...

Her style and music is unique. I love her(:

posted about 3 years ago

yopatube
Style_council
yopatube

I’ve never really been a fan of her music , but I still think she’s very intelligent, beautiful and extreamly unique. Gotta love her.

posted about 3 years ago

Totallyoutcasted
Style_council
Totallyoutca...

Considering the fact that I know who Grace Jones is, I don’t really see her as particularly original or unique. Also, I see the way she acts/dresses as more of a gimmick than who she actually is. It’s like corporate got together and decided on giving her an “odd” persona just because it worked in the past.

However, I do think that she’s interesting and I don’t doubt her sincerity as far as her activism. I respect her for it.

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I like her but sometimes she can be over the top. The meat suit for example lol. I have actually been hearing a lot of bad new about her. Like the money that she collected for the Japan relief was never received to the people in Japan but it is very possible that it is just gossip.

posted about 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

I love it. Ya she is soo over the top and I probably would never wear that but, I like that she takes risks.

posted about 3 years ago

CatTrinh
New_user CatTrinh is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When CatTrinh reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
CatTrinh

I freaking love her songs, style, and Lady Gaga herself! (:

posted about 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I think it’s great that something so avant-garde can be so widely accepted. but music-wise, the one and only song I liked from her was Just Dance. everything else was well-made and showed her vocal talents, but I just wasn’t that into them.

also, because she is a celebrity, you have to be aware that she probably has some stylists helping her keep up her image—I doubt 100% of everything she wears is something she picks out herself. I mean, if it is that’s cool too.

posted about 3 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

I don’t understand why everyone thinks she’s so unique and amazing. Well, everything has gone to shit so I can see why people like shit because that is all there is now!

posted about 3 years ago

prettypenguin
New_user prettypenguin is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When prettypenguin reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
prettypenguin

I think some of her outfits are pretty awesome, but other times i thkn shes just trying to hard to get attention …

posted about 3 years ago

rach77
Style_council
rach77

i love lady gaga! she is so creative!

posted about 3 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I like her music, but I think her outfits are getting old. But I also respect that even though people say that kind of stuff, she doesn’t give an eff and she’s doing what she wants.

posted about 3 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

In fashion, I commend her for being able to wear such outrageous outfits and be able to walk in those crazy shoes. However, I do not think of her as an inspiration for me, per se, because I wouldn’t dress like her in public. This is a case of ‘to each her own’ because her way of dressing is perfect for her profession. I, on the other hand, dress differently and will probably never wear any of the outfits (or shoes) that she chooses to wear on a daily basis. :)

As far as music, her songs are catchy. It’s fun to jam to when I’m cleaning out my closet for the new season. :)

posted almost 3 years ago

yaniebee
Style_council
yaniebee

I LOVE HER!!!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT HER, SHE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, AND DOES ALOT GOOD 4 PEOPLE, HER OUTLOOK ON THE WORLD IS SO INTERESTING TO ME. SHE’S AMAZINGLY TALENTED. I LOVE THE WAY HER VIDEOS HAVE DEEP THOUGHTS AND CAN BE INTERPRETED MANY DIFFERENT WAYS . AND TO TOP IT OFF HER FASHION KICKS ASS !!

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

love her! and great style i want all of her shoes!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION