Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
grayciee
Style_council
grayciee

I LOVE the way Taylor Swift dresses – like a princess. The only thing I’m not too big on is her braided headbands that look kind of hippie-like but i LOVE her sparkly ban.do headband . They’re defs my fav accessory at the moment.

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

@ashleyK-you don’t know taylor swift as a person, how can you hate her so much? and I definitely take offense when you say she has small ugly eyes. Small eyes doesn’t mean they’re ugly =/ The whole Joe Jonas issue was definitely wrong of her and a little low class to tell everyone even if he did break up with her over the phone but she was hurt and people don’t alwayus do the right thing in such a situation. And how the hell can you blame her for what Kanye did? She was already famous before either incident happened so you are just making assumptions about her. I don’t know if shes a good person or not in real life but the way you describe her is annoyingly narrowminded.

ahem anyway, I think her style is elegant and pretty, its nothing too spectacular but I like it. Definitely much better than gaga, I don’t understand how people call a giant bedazzled lobster headpiece “fashion” ^^;

posted almost 4 years ago

iamMia
Style_council
iamMia

i love taylor swift.. since i really adore her, my special friend actually put taylor’s playlist on his car so everytime im on his car, he’ll make it a point that it was playing.. sweet.*

anyway, i soooper love taylor swift. her music.. her fashion.. her everything.. there’s just one thing i hate about her.. its when she hooked up with taylor lautner (the jacob guy in twilight).. i hate jacob. grrr. but i still love tay swift!

Olfa
Style_council
Olfa

Lauren Conrad Is Gorgeous She Has An Amazing Ability To Mix Different Styles She Is My Idol Adding To Olivia Palermo

Divia
Style_council
Divia

i love her voice and i love her tall body!

kmd1_123
Style_council
kmd1_123

I’m so excited her new album is due out soon!

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

don’t like her :/

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

love her music. i dont follow her fashion

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION