Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Even if you don’t have a tattoo, we’re pretty sure you know at least ONE person who does (and I guess celebrities do count, too!). Celebuzz reported that Kat Von D stepped out with her new boyfriend (woohoo) and it just reminded me… Do you think tattoos are fashionable? How many is too much?

Knowing where to put them is very strategic…if you think about it. You don’t want to look too trampy (yes the tramp stamp!) or too weird, so where should you even put it to make it look chic and also stand out?

Other celebs with tattoos:
- Rihanna, Megan Fox
- Beyonce
- Angie

I still like Kat Von D, she hasn’t gotten so many where she covered her beautiful skin up! See what I mean: Photo

posted about 2 years ago
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

One of the hardest desisions in getting a tattoo is just that – the placement. I have two tattoos, one on my arm (upper part) so I can cover it if I have to and still show it off. Another I have on my back, a large lotus flower on my left sholder that is a little covered by my bra straps sometimes. So if I do want to show it off I have to think of my options, like racerback tanks and strapless bras or dresses. :)

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I love Katvon D!and it is a lot on Von D,but I’m ok with tattoos.

posted about 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

tattoos aren’t supposed to be for fashion but for urself n the meaning of it…if u make tattoos for fashion u don’t know sht but tattoos

posted about 2 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

tattoos are cool but not excesive

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION