Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

It’s all been done before, but it’s always been a ‘trend’ that celebs pose naked/nude with their baby bumps on magazine covers! Recent culprit? Jessica Simpson – which by the way, congrats on that baby girl!

Do you think it’s a fashion statement or a faux-pax for celebs to pose naked with their baby bumps like that?

If y’all wondering, here’s a bunch of naked famous baby mamas for ya to pick out your favourite!

posted over 2 years ago
KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

In a way, it’s gorgeous.
But, I don’t really care to see the nakedness, to be honest.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think its weird!

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I usually think it’s gorgeous but Jessica Simpson is such an attention hog that I don’t take anything she does seriously. I think it’s wrong to make money off things like this, no matter who you are.

posted over 2 years ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

I agree with catiebeatty, I think it started with good intentions and is beautiful, but when the certain mommy does it, I don’t trust them! I love how it empowers women to embrace and champion their larger figures.

posted 9 months ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

I feel like it is over done. I would rather not see it.

posted 9 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I personally think it gorgeouuuuus.. Women tend to have this beautiful glow to them when they’re pregnant. I just love pregnant people in general. If there’s ever a time to show off your naked body, I think it’s when your pregnant.

posted 9 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION