Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Monroe
Style_council
Monroe

For those who have seen it what are your thoughts? I personally love it.. Idk if I could pull it off but it looks great on her
http://www.celebuzz.com/rihanna-growls-nyc-s112741/

posted about 5 years ago
camerakind
Style_council
camerakind

I don’t personally like it :/, in fact, I haven’t liked her style recently at all :(

posted about 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

I’m in love with that tee. It’s by Christopher Kane and I totally buy it if I had the cash.

posted about 5 years ago

Monroe
Style_council
Monroe

I know.. im trying to find something like it or a way to DIY… if anyone comes up with one i’ll be forever greatful!!!! lol

posted about 5 years ago

amorpassion
Style_council
amorpassion

im not really feelin it. the gorilla kind of scares me! but thats just my opinion though :)

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

I prefer the tees to the dresses by a factor of about a bajillion. For folks who have a mostly black wardrobe, the impact of the bold graphic works so well. And the tromp l’oeil effect that continues onto the back is absolutely perfect. But of course, they’re priced astronomically high. Net-a-Porter is retailing their batch of tees for about 350$USD. And Monroe, this doesn’t seem like a realistic DIY, mostly because it’s not a simple silkscreen, it’s a digital printing process that requires more industrial machinery than standard textile printing.

posted about 5 years ago

ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

she def makes it look badass. but i feel its cuz shes a celebrity. i wouldnt are wear anything that tight myslef, but if i was rihanna i might walk out of the house with the least amount of clothing that i could get away with. her bodys too hot for its own good lol

posted about 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

it looks good on her but would only heighten my big belly with where the gorillas huge open mouth would be =(

posted about 5 years ago

missbeis
Style_council
missbeis

hahahah ummm….I don’t know if i love it or i hate it xD i’m a little confused….i think is funny but at the same time, a little awful, don’t you think?

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

That really is a statement, I like anything that catches the eye in a funky way…but a dress? I think it’d be cute just as a baggy boyfriend tee. But the dress…..

posted about 5 years ago

AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

i think itz hideous!

posted about 5 years ago

roleepop
Style_council
roleepop

rawr??.. she looks good.. hehe .. >_<

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION