Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
illq
Style_council
illq

So it’s no surprise that Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are style icons, yet others might disagree. I have heard from people that what they wear are a little grandma-ish looking? Once, I asked my mom how old do you think they look having no idea who they were, my mom said they looked 40 years old. So tell me what you guys think, frumpy or chic?

posted almost 3 years ago
leighmegan
Style_council
leighmegan

I think that they can be a little of both at times. Sometimes they look amazingly chic and other times it looks like they woke up, grabbed whatever clothes were laying on the floor and threw them on. Nonetheless, I adore the Olsen twins style!

posted almost 3 years ago

Laydi_Tomoe
Style_council
Laydi_Tomoe

It depends… If you look at their styles back when they were teens, or right now. But I think both are amazing, and I love it.

posted over 1 year ago

libertydenied
Style_council
libertydenied

I don’t know what it is about those two but I am always inspired by their ensembles. Even if they were wearing paper bags I would still be amazed by them. I think they’re the type of people who are icons because it really just matters that you carry yourself with confidence, everything else will fall into place!

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I just remember them from when I was a kid in the 90’s haha. It’s amazing to me that now their names are associated with fashion, not TV shows.

posted over 1 year ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

they do dress a little grandma-ish however, they’re dressing more chic now. Just search up some recent photos of them (:

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I adore their grandma-chic style. They somehow manage to still look like style icons even when they’re wearing frumpy clothes. Not everyone can pull that off.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION