Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
123Malcolm
Style_council
123Malcolm

I’m really interested and fascinated by Lady Gaga’s fashion. She is one of the only mainstream artists that I know of whos fashion is so European. You see in her videos a lot of things that look like haute couture and is just so interesting. She also starts her own trends and if you pay attention you notice she goes through phases of interest. I loveeee her fashion and sometimes it is a little crazy, she still keeps it chic

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
GooGooforGaGa
Style_council
GooGooforGaGa

I love Lady GaGa because she wears all of these crazy outfits and can actually pull them off. I also love that a lot of “fashion critics” say that they hate how she dresses and that she dresses too crazy but she keeps on dressing like that.

posted over 4 years ago

Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

I love LADY GAGA, her style is beyond anyone i have ever seen before. She set trends and doesn’t care what people think about her….She Rocks!!!

posted over 4 years ago

sakki89
Style_council
sakki89

I do like her sense of style. Gotta give her thumbs up for her bold sense of fashion.

posted over 4 years ago

lizeepea
Style_council
lizeepea

I’m just gonna say it…
I think she’s a waste of time. Why focus on her? Like, WHY?!
There are so many people out there who have amazing style who don’t dance around like a stripper… so many more REAL role models who won’t wear a thong in a video.

posted over 4 years ago

HotPants
Style_council
HotPants

I love me some Gaga

posted over 4 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

I love her (though she is a little weird sometimes) and i love how what she wears has some meaning or significance

posted over 4 years ago

TheColorExplosion
Style_council
TheColorExpl...

She’s got style I love! Plus, other artists are trying to steal her unique look, like Beyonce, Fergie, etc, but mainly in videos. Only the fabulous Lady Gaga keeps her look 24/7 for everything!

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION