Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

I’m intrigued by her, she’s so quirky and I love her music!! The music is original, her style reminds me a little of Gwen Stefani at the time of her album love angel music baby. I like how she is adventurous although she is a little promiscuous and likes to show a lot of skin. But what do you all think?

x

posted almost 6 years ago
1 2
Marzipan
Style_council
Marzipan

Great voice and unique style

posted over 5 years ago

bluerockets
Style_council
bluerockets

Her fashion sense is interesting, it’s new which is something refreshing. I’m not a huge fan of her mostly due to what I hear her say in interviews also because I’m not really into her music. I fine her to be a bit much at times but I guess that is just her personality. She is definitely interesting is all I can really say about her.

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Today i realised that Lady gaga sounds like the sort of musician i should like, but i don’t.

She wears crazy-ass costumes, writes her own songs which are more infectious than chickenpox, and has a great singing voice without the vocoder… but i still think she’s terrible!

posted over 5 years ago

LaBellaVita323
Style_council
LaBellaVita323

She’s a rich girl who got mixed up in the new york club scene and imitated the kids she was hanging out with. Who were, in simplest terms, rich kids playing the poor artist card, into glam rock. That’s not even opinion, just matter of fact. All of her costumes are runway replicas. She tries to imitate madonna and is painfully unoriginal. Unfortunately people hold a low standard for music these days, so i have a feeling she’ll be around for a while, if she can come out with a legit second album.

posted over 5 years ago

LaBellaVita323
Style_council
LaBellaVita323

Also, regarding an older post in this thread, why is it that celebrities have to serve as rolemodels ?

posted over 5 years ago

katievallee
Style_council
katievallee

I adore Lady Gaga. She has an amazing voice and unlike modern artists, she sings live AND writes all of her music. Her style and fashion is so inspiring too. Go gaga!

posted over 5 years ago

christyh
Style_council
christyh

i think she’s too daring that makes her seems weird sorry, but kudos for her for the effort :)

posted over 5 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

Lady GaGa’s ok but I agree with Lama that she’s a bit of a downmarket, sleazy Roisin Murphy. Roisin manages to make good, well-written electro pop without that horrible hip-hop influence that GaGa has.

And to anyone saying she looks like a man, have you seen her hips? She has one of curviest figures I’ve ever seen.

posted over 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

She’s unique! I think she’s not very attractive face wise though. I dunno there’s something about it.

posted over 5 years ago

simpleserenade89
Style_council
simpleserena...

shes awesome. her music style and voice everything.

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Kind of weird…………but her music is fun. Okay, yeah, she’s very weird….And her style…

posted about 5 years ago

CherryHumbug
Style_council
CherryHumbug

She’s interesting! Theres no one else like her about at the moment, I think she’s fab and I’m glad to see someone is making use of all the outfits we can’t get away with in every day life :)

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION