Twitter
Googleplus
ash1590
New_user ash1590 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ash1590 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ash1590

I personally think that Gaga just wears the weirdest, most outrageous, out there clothes to get attention and make her ‘different’ and nothing she wears (for example meat) could be considered as starting a trend or contributing to fashion as anything wearable. However I will give her credit for Judas as she was wearing trousers in that video at one point…an outfit possibly wearable.

posted about 3 years ago
Sophii
New_user Sophii is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Sophii reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sophii

I do think Lady Gaga contributes to fashion because she shows that fashion is about expressing yourself and having your own style. I wouldn’t wear anything she wears but I admire her for having that much confidence. xx

posted about 3 years ago

New_user 199603 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When 199603 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

Her style is over the top sometimes, but it does make a bold statement.

posted about 3 years ago

browneyes
Style_council
browneyes

She is definitely a fashion icon, very inspiring and she starts a lots of trends!

posted about 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

She does statement, she does screaming loud from the rooftop fashion, she does roll me over and analfuck me fashion.
Excuse my crude language, but talking about lady gaga you can’t rly get too politically correct or serious.

But no I don’t think she contributes to fashion as in houte couture and so on. I don’t think that many ppl on the street would like to copy her latest looks of the red carpet.

posted about 3 years ago

teribi
Style_council
teribi

i believe that she’s a great contribution to fashion… we may count out the meat dress off the trend list…but her other outfits! those are really awesome! she started the futuristic trend among other celebs as well.. and those origami like decor on her dress it gives inspirations to designers around the world …

posted about 3 years ago

LoisinaMonster
New_user LoisinaMonster is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LoisinaMonster reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LoisinaMonster

her outfits aren’t always designed to be a wearable outfit for the everyday fashionista. They are a personal statement for her. Everything she wears means something whether we understand what that meaning is or not lol

posted about 3 years ago

ollyholly
Style_council
ollyholly

What about circle lenses? Lady Gaga definitely added to their growing popularity.

posted about 3 years ago

dopefeen
New_user dopefeen is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When dopefeen reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
dopefeen

LADY GAGA is undoubtedly a contributor to fashion! She is today’s Marilyn Monroe==, Cyndi Lauper and Madonna.

Sure, a lot of what she dons in performance is not immediately wearable by the commoner. Her fashions ARE exactly HAUTE COUTURE. She sports mostly one-of-a-kind fashions that have taken the world by a glitter storm. Her style is an extension of her fan-fill world of illusion and mysticism. Why not over-the-top? Why not show-stopping, jaw-dropping, front-page-news-making? If she chooses to make a statement or two with a meat or egg and condom dress, heed the message and move on. She’s not asking anyone to wear the dress. JUST PAY ATTENTION. We might learn something.

posted about 3 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

there is a picture of lady gaga wearing this simple gold dress with matching heels. it is beautiful and super classy. however, media doesn’t make a big deal about those outfits. but when she dresses up and nice she looks great.

and hello how many people have been sporting her hair bow look? eh? i think she contributes to fashion in her own special way.

posted about 3 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think when she started out her outfits were fashion statements back when she didn’t dress to extreme but had a certain uniqueness to her, but now its just all about the attention. It seems the media coverage that her outfits generate seem more important to her than fashion itself, so nowadays its more her just showing off to extremes as multiple publicity stunts rather than contributing to fashion.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION