Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

I personally like Kim Kardashian’s style. I love wen she wears a simple pair of skinny jeans with an open front cardigan, it looks so nice. I got inspired, and bought an open front cardigan that reminded me of something she wore, in the first season of Keeping up with the Kardashans. She’s so stylish. What do u guys think of her?

posted over 5 years ago
goin
Style_council
goin

i think it’s kind of boring, but cute. i also wish she wouldn’t wear so much make-up. she looks STUNNING bare-faced. also (and i don’t mean this to be catty) i think it’s funny when she implies that she is a size 2. there is no shame in not being a size 2, but i have been a size 2… and that’s when i weighed 115 lbs. i would be quite surprised if she was even a size 6. if we want girls to be proud of their bodies, we should stop lying about are clothing sizes, you know? even with the badonka, she definitely has nothing to be ashamed of body-wise. :)

posted over 5 years ago

short_sweet
Style_council
short_sweet

i think kim kardashian is probly one of the most beautiful woman in hollywood
i love her body to & i usually dont like big booty’s lol but the girl is blessed
if there’s such thing as perfect she’s it
i think her personalit is kind of blaah i wish she’s be more like chloe or kourtney
if she had meghan fox’s attitude that’d be awesome lol
but kims style is nice i love almost all the shoes she wearss
i also like her super long eyelashes

posted over 4 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I think she could be a size 2. The camera adds weight. She looks tiny enough. Have you seen her waist? Maybe she finds size 2 outfits that compliment her body and stretches at the badonkadonk so that she can still fit into it. :) Then again, she could be a bigger size also. Until I meet her and compare her to my body side by side, I’ll just take her word for it. Haha!

Anyway, I love her style. It might be boring to some people but I think it’s clean and polished. I like to emulate her style because I don’t like to be too eccentric when I dress. I like to be clean and polished. :)

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

shes got good style most of the time.

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

she’s pretty flat out gorgeous. don’t know much about her personality or behaviour but that face speaks for itself

and who gives if she’s a size 6? she looks great. not everyone needs to be a size 2 to be hot.

posted over 4 years ago

writeloveonherarms
Style_council
writeloveonh...

oh yup, that my kind of girl. She’s one of the pretty girls that are ACTUALLY curvy.

posted about 4 years ago

destineddiva93
Style_council
destineddiva93

i like her style. she dresses for her body type and since mine is similar to hers shes someone i can look up to when thinking of what to wear

posted about 4 years ago

saher26
Style_council
saher26

i really love her style! she really knows how to dress to fit her “assets” and to suit her skin color! everything she wears is sexy yet awsome!

check it out!
http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/kim-kardashian-shopping-burberry.jpg

posted about 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

shes really beautiful and she knows what to wear to make herself look even better. I can’t say I like her though because shes a slut^^;

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

good style, love how she does her make-up and hair sometimes

posted about 4 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

NO just no
i find her make-up trashy and she almost always wears bodycon or high-waisted. i find it boring.
don’t get me wrong she’s gorgeous, but i just think she is wasting her beauty with looking like she is trying too hard to be hot.

posted about 4 years ago

xoxopaige
Style_council
xoxopaige

i love the one-shoulder thing that she’s been rockin’ lately…

posted about 4 years ago

anakwardasiangurl
Style_council
anakwardasia...

her style is pretty awesome when its not slutty.

posted about 4 years ago

Jolenevuong
Style_council
Jolenevuong

she sometime dresses a little “old”…
and sometimes she looks like a old lady trying to dress young…
i hope that makes sense… because there is a “fine line” for her

posted about 4 years ago

MGNSPR
Style_council
MGNSPR

I def think she dresses to flatter her body and it always looks good…i do like her line with bebe…..especially the leather shorts which are like a new found staple for me if i could find the right pair in my size.

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I think she can look trashy a lot of the time. Plus, I think she wears everything WAY too tight on her butt. Girls with big butts shouldn’t wear tight short shorts. not flattering. I’m always shocked that people think she has a good body because her thighs are huge! I’m sure if she dressed in stuff that wasn’t as tight she’d look much better, and maybe she’d appear smaller.

posted about 4 years ago

hadelicious
Style_council
hadelicious

I really like her business casual clothes (jeans paired with a cardigan or blazer and huge handbag). She looks so chic yet effortless and decent all together. But she totally ruined tight/fitted dresses for me, I was such a fan of them a few months ago but sadly not anymore. Talk about bondage overkill!

posted about 4 years ago

CowardTuffLuck
Style_council
CowardTuffLuck

i like her style!

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

i like her style :)

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION