Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
janiehco
Style_council
janiehco

What your opinion of Kim Kardashian wearing real fur???

From cropped jackets to long vests, the reality star loves staying warm in NYC and showing off her penchant for fur.

Even though her sister, Khloe Kardashian, may have stripped down for PETA, it doesn’t look like Kim Kardashian is planning on following suit anytime soon. After all, while in NYC gearing up to open the new Dash boutique, she’s stepping out in a slew of furry get-ups.

Regardless of the weather, she seems to be loving the opportunity to debut a variety of furs– whether she’s looking casual in a cropped jacket running errands or wearing a scarf or if she’s breaking it out while getting all decked out pairing a fur vest with a mini it seems to be her new go-to look. What do you think of her fur obsession?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/11/01/kim-kardashian-fur-jacket-vest-scarf-nyc/

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
ninety2wo
Style_council
ninety2wo

I hate Kim anyway, she’s famous for what exactly…?

posted over 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

What are most celebrities famous for nowadays, anyway? Reality TV is sh**e!

posted over 3 years ago

Rajguru_ONeill
Style_council
Rajguru_ONeill

I used to love her, but flaunting animal fur is just… :/

posted over 3 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

in my opinion, I just don’t think we should be looking up to Kim Kardashian for anything. She’s famous because she’s the daughter of OJ Simpson’s lawyer and because she made a sex tape? Young women shouldn’t look up to anyone who’s famous only for having a rich father and no morals. the fact that she also wears real fur will hopefully turn more young women off of her as an idol.

posted over 3 years ago

TeaGran
Style_council
TeaGran

Im sorry but this debate over fur and the whole Peta movement bothers me GREATLY! I’m definitely against animal cruelty and everything but come on! People have been wearing, eating, and using animals and their skins for millions of years! There’s no difference between wearing a fur coat and a leather one. Many of these are now made from farmed animals which they use all different parts of their bodies for food, clothing etc. Not to mention that fact that animal by prouducts are one of the most natural sustainable things you can use. Many fabrics such as polyester and even organic cotton can be much more destructive to our environment than using an animal skin. People should fully research this topic before making your decisions about how you feel..

posted over 3 years ago

shrutis
New_user shrutis is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When shrutis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
shrutis

i completely disagree with your statements that just because people have been inhumanely treating animals for the past years that you think we shouldnt care if it continues.
fur is something people can completely live without. we need to speak up any form of animal cruelty. getting fur from animals is a painful process with includes electrocution, skinning them alive, etc. if tomm someone made fur out of your dog wouldnt u be outraged? its the same except you need to feel the same empathy towardsa all animals.

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i don’t have anything against people who choose to wear fur – it’s not my decision, it’s theirs and i respect that. me personally, i don’t want to wear real fur for various reasons that people have already mentioned. i just hope that people who wear real fur are conscious of the things that go on in that industry to make those fur pieces and consider options such as second hand or faux fur.

posted over 3 years ago

tienbarbie
Style_council
tienbarbie

now i hate her

posted over 3 years ago

hotlikemexico
Style_council
hotlikemexico

well khloe seems more down to earth than kim from what ive seen, kim a bit shallow.

posted over 3 years ago

sukavati
Style_council
sukavati

I don’t like when people wear fur, but I’m not going to judge them for it. A lot of people on Chictopia who are hating on people wearing fur themselves wear leather and suede. It’s basically the same thing; you’re killing an animal for your benefit. I think fur, leather, suede, etc. are all disgusting

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION