Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

Does anyone else consider Miss Knightley their cores style icon? While I love the Olsen Twins, Keira is my personal favorite; always chic and vintage-looking for daytime, and ethereal and faerie-tale like on the red carpet. I write a weekly fashion article for our local newspaper, and recently did a style icon reoport on Keria Knightley. Enjoy! Let me know what you think! http://www.cumberlink.com/articles/2008/11/26/a…

posted almost 6 years ago
yosefmaximilian
Style_council
yosefmaximilian

LOVE her and her bf, Rupert Friend’s style. I love her style more so OFF the red carpet, coz its just more natural and has more character.

taperjean
Style_council
taperjean

They’re all such a bunch of pretty people hehe.
Keiras a great actress too.

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

did anyone read the article?

MissRoLL
Style_council
MissRoLL

she is simple
always wear something classic and casual
i love her style in red carpet
but, for me, keira is too skinny

alexisthegreat
Style_council
alexisthegreat

I read the article, and I completely agree. She has a very timeless sense of style, and it is possible that her movie roles may have influenced that. Not a bad thing, of course. And her Nefertiti pendant necklace is one of my favourite pieces that I have seen her wear.. She’s amazinggg. :]

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

haha, yes she does need to put on some weight! i think slender is nice, but when you diet so much that you hardly possess any boobs, that’s getting a wee bit extreme.

rowena_jordana
Style_council
rowena_jordana

my favourite actress.. together with audrey tautou

DeCeal
Style_council
DeCeal

I love her all around, her slenderness and all! I’m slender too, without any dieting, my body just chooses to be this way. And I love the way her dresses make me feel better about my petite figure and rather flat chest.

That green gown in Atonement, must have [period]

Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

yes, but keira gets her skinniness from being anorexic, not because she’s naturally petite. its a pity she’s so mentally dissatisfied with her body—she’s so gorgeous!

virgoslounge
Style_council
virgoslounge

annoying

posted over 5 years ago

_Sionainn
Style_council
_Sionainn

gorgeous, she always looks effortless and unintimidating. shes a relatable, approachable beauty.

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

Do I think she is flawless? of course. but is she my style icon… I’ve seen better. She is just so darn naturally beautiful esp in Atonement (ahhh loved her with james mchovay)

posted over 5 years ago

thehappyhippyyy
Style_council
thehappyhippyyy

she’s definitley one of my favorites! she looks so great on the red carpet, and then looks so cute when shes out and about.

posted over 5 years ago

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

I like it when her and her bf (if they are still togethor) dress similar (BUT NOT matching) I always see them in people mag with their starbucks and matching scarves.

posted over 5 years ago

thehappyhippyyy
Style_council
thehappyhippyyy

yeah they’re still together, and still adorable!

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION