Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

I know that everyone is probably sick and tired of hearing that Kate Moss is THE Fashion Icon but I still like her. I admire anyone who has their own unique style. I don’t think people should look identical to what any given celebrity is wearing…I mean you should wear what makes you look the best(obviously!). I would say that I look at all the celebrities and have a few favorites but most of the girls look like they’re starving! I do like Kate Moss’s style but I’m not obsessed with it. I guess my top choices would have to be Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie, Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn, Carine Roitfeld, Leigh Lezark, Debbie Harry (back in her Blondie days), Charlize Theron, and Daisy Lowe to name a few. I dunno, I guess I like a little bit of everything…but Kate Moss tends to keep my attention the longest. I’m hoping she kicked her coke habit. But other then that…she takes my majority vote.

posted about 7 years ago
changology
Style_council
changology

kate moss kate shmoss.

posted about 7 years ago

Prestidigitation
Style_council
Prestidigita...

I’m not sure about Charlize, she’s worn some questionable stuff, but I pretty much love all your other top choices. Moss is the queen of “the off-duty model” most definitely. no argument there. but also not my favorite.

posted about 7 years ago

pandaman0005
Style_council
pandaman0005

Kate Moss is getting old
Sienna Miller always, in my mind at least, will look like a slut.
Love Angelina Jolie’s rough and tumble daily wear and her gowns (both fitted and flowing) perfectly suit her attitude and body

posted about 7 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

It’s sad but Sienna will always be just the pretty girl who dates but will never get married because guys just want to use her. I’m afraid she’ll never be an accomplished actress either…she’s kinda like the Paris Hilton for acting…famous for being famous and that’s it.
Angelina will always be beautiful no matter what. I love that her style gets better and better.

posted about 7 years ago

MissRoLL
Style_council
MissRoLL

i love moss’ style…
simple…chic…rock…
i think, topshop makes its best decision to cooperate w/ moss…^^

posted over 6 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I think Audrey Hepburn is obviously the top of your list. She was much better dressed than most style icons of today. But I do admit, Kate moss is pretty, especially for a model, and I would take her wardrobe if I could, of course.

posted over 6 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I LIKE ALL OF THEM!

posted almost 5 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

kate moss is cool even if she"s gettin older", she always had a great style

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION