SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  yes
Chi_XOXO
Style_council
Chi_XOXO

I personally love rihannas style…i think she is so cool! even when she’s chilling and just taking a walk she looks fantastic! Some of my friends think im insane for liking her style. They think she over does everything with the really high shoulder pads and the crazy haircuts. So is rihannas style a yes or no?? lemme know!

posted over 4 years ago
1 3 4 5 6
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

She really pushes some boundaries, but I think she’s awesome for at least appearing to be fearless when it comes to style. What she wore at the Met Gala? Crazy, and not anything I’d personally wear… but she pulls everything off so well.

And though it’s over the top, it’s not necessarily overdone… her style isn’t the least bit effortless, but overdone in my mind is just way too many accessories, too many trends, etc. Usually I think she nails it.

posted over 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Rihanna is one of my style icons! She is such an incredible artist, and her style is fierce. she makes just a simple tank top and jeans hot with a great pair of heels and a fierce jacket and/or bag. Love her! Rihanna is always a yes in my book. Love Ms. GaGa too :)

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I don’t really like Rihanna’s style :/
Her style when she first came out was sooo much better

posted over 4 years ago

GlimmerGlam
Style_council
GlimmerGlam

I love Rihannas style.. She always make something new with her hair, clothes and music. She take chances, and thats what style is.. Love it!!

posted over 4 years ago

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

No, I don’t like her style. It’s too much, even for a celebrity

posted over 4 years ago

BeijosForFashion
Style_council
BeijosForFas...

I think she tries to hard and isn’t herself. You can take risks and still be yourself but I don’t see that with her so I’m not a huge fan though she does dress amazingly sometimes.

posted over 4 years ago

Buffy_Leigh
Style_council
Buffy_Leigh

I just posted my interview with Inbar Spector, a designer that Rihanna likes/wears. If you’d like to read it, please click here :)

posted over 4 years ago

coco_ellie
Style_council
coco_ellie

sometimes she gets off track , but for me ,her style is a big yes
she’s unique and doesn’t afraid to try something new…and shes so pretty everything suits her

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

I’m all over Rhianna as a YES. She takes risks, and even though a lot of us wouldn’t be able to pull it off, she does! She’s fabulous and fresh and all her own. Obviously she’s not the one to start trends as she is to accentuate them and bring them out into the not-so-costume-now territory. Just because she doesn’t push it into GaGa areas doesn’t mean she doesn’t look good!

posted over 4 years ago

KATopia
Style_council
KATopia

Her style is not personal… She seems to be a top model paid to wear something!

posted over 4 years ago

Sashi
Style_council
Sashi

Rihanna’s style is a definately yes because she wear alot of unusual things, she sets trends and is always looking fab. i’ve never seen Rihanna in something i have to wonder what the heck she is wearing…she is a trend setting

posted over 4 years ago

discolemonade
Style_council
discolemonade

I personally do not like rihanna at all i hate her music and her clothing. I think she really tries too hard and i hate her haircut. Only lady gaga can pull clothes off like that.

posted over 4 years ago

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

I think it works, because she’s having fun with it. When she first came out she was another Beyonce girl, now that she’s step out of that box, she’s doing things her own way.

Like T.I. once said ‘you can hate if you want to, but your wasting your time’

posted over 4 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I like her style! Sometimes it’s a bit weird, but she can rock anything! She can be bald, and wear a trash bag (she’s prolly done this already! Ha!), and make it look fly!! There’s been some people that try a certain hair style to be more edgy, but they just look ridiculous, but for some reason Rhianna always looks fashionable!!!

posted over 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

yes yes more than yes to me rihanna can pull off any look she wants any and evrything looks good on her hands down

posted over 4 years ago

RobinTM
Style_council
RobinTM

Nah, not loving her style at all…when she first came out I liked it but I think it is too over the top for me now…

posted over 4 years ago

apfashion
Style_council
apfashion

I dislike it. I liked it before she started taking as many fashion risks as she does now. However, if she’s trying to start trends, she might as well go over the top so her followers can be more muted versions of her.

posted over 4 years ago

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

Wow, discolemonade and apfahsion, tells us how you really feel lol.

posted over 4 years ago

elegantMiSS
Style_council
elegantMiSS

I personally love Rihanna’s STYLE at times. On the other hand, sometimes I don’t like it.

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I think her outfits can be very hit or miss. Sometimes she really nails a particular look, other times she looks bad.

posted over 4 years ago

LoliT
Style_council
LoliT

No. I used to like it a LOT before, now its like…insane or something o.o. I mean I unno, she didnt start like that. Its just weird to me. But Lady Gaga…heck YES! <3 (tho her outfits are sometimes just hideous) XD

posted over 4 years ago

courtneycrunk
Style_council
courtneycrunk

she’s cute, but her dress at the grammies last night…eek.

link: http://comcast.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=1872#58094

posted over 4 years ago

ToothFairyy
Style_council
ToothFairyy

love her clothes but somehow the way she puts it all together is a little too much for me. i thought she looked really classy on 20/20 tho!!!!

posted over 4 years ago

trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

Like everybody else, I think she’s trying a little too hard. She wants to be edgy and fashion forward but sometimes it backfires on her. I think with Rihanna, it’s either a hit or miss. :)

posted over 4 years ago
1 3 4 5 6
REPLY TO DISCUSSION