Twitter
Googleplus
ymv222
New_user ymv222 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ymv222 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ymv222

It seems like everyone’s going with the redish hue’s rather then the typical cali blonde. Am I wrong?

posted almost 3 years ago
1 2
Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

definitely yes !!!

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Definitely! I love red hair! I wish my hair color was lighter so I could dye it red.
Here are some of my favorite bloggers with red hair: Rabbit_Heart and AnnikaVictoria

posted about 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

Yeah, redheads are growing in popularity. I think it may be because of actresses like Christina Hendricks or Emma Stone (who apparently is naturally blonde but broke out into stardom as a redhead) and recording artists like Florence Welch (aka Florence and the Machine) that so many women are trying out red hues. I don’t blame ’em – red hair is beautiful!

posted about 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

I dyed my hair blonde, and I have natural asian black hair..and I been really thinking to join the “red” side lol still contemplating!

posted about 1 year ago

LD_P
Style_council
LD_P

I personally LOVE red hair – though I’ve never really been too crazy about blonde.

posted about 1 year ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

I’m starting to see a growing trend in pink hair too. I love both colours on hair, but it’s starting to get a tad boring seeing them everywhere…

posted about 1 year ago

MalinaWx
Style_council
MalinaWx

I have red hair from almost 2 years and I don’t think I will change my color very soon.

posted about 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION