Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Okay, maybe the “two half-naked men” sounded inappropriate, but that’s who she posed with during the 2012 MuchMusic Video Awards that happened on Sunday (June 17)! Nonetheless, let’s focus on Carly Rae Jepsen’s outfit, shall we?

Okay, Carly Rae Jepsen, I absolutely adore her song, “Call Me Maybe,” and I didn’t even know this gal was 26 years old! (From the looks of it, she has good genes…because she could totally pass for the same age as Selena Gomez, right?) Anyway – looked like she was channeling a Cleopatra on the red carpet, and she looked absolutely stunning doing so, might I add!

Not only was she having a FAB night, (she won the Video of the Year award), but I think she had a winning look!

[See the photo here!]

What do you think of her outfit??

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Oh man… “trashy” is the only word that comes to mind. That shiny leather dress doesn’t help, either.

posted over 2 years ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

OMG, she’s 26? Wow, she ages well!

As for her look, I’m definitely a fan. She’s young and I’m glad that she’s not afraid to take risks. Her neon jewelry and bangs just screams fresh. Totally loving it. I might not be saying the same thing if this outfit was worn by an older woman, though.

Awesome title, btw :)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION