Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Have u ever been told that u resemble or look like a celebrity?…… haha my husband, I think looks like Ross, from the show Friends…..he hates it but he does look like him….. and 1 of my friends kinda looks like Brandy…lol

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 4 5
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

I was told by my sis’s friend a couple of days ago, that i kind resemble Kourtney Kardashian…i dont know bout that one…lol

posted about 5 years ago

caffeinerush
Style_council
caffeinerush

Apparently I look like Effy from Skins (played by Kaya Scodelario). I don’t really think I do. I’m not flawless. I’ve also been told I look like Regina Spektor by my sister. Pfft, sure(!)

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 78848 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 78848 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I’ve been told I look like Eva Mendes and Nelly Furtado. Totally do not see it though.

posted about 5 years ago

idee_geniale
Style_icon
idee_geniale

Well the obvious one that i get all the time is Zooey Deschanel. Blue eyes and brown hair with bangs will do it I guess.
The other one depending if I dress a little retro is katy Perry.

posted about 5 years ago

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

I’ve been told I look like Kate Hudson and the Olsens, which I think is a huge compliment! I was stunned every time haha.

posted about 5 years ago

Ashlove
Style_council
Ashlove

I’ve gotten Mandy Moore, Rachel Bilson, Jessica Alba, and Bella Swan (wtf?) yeahhhh. Not sure if I even resemble anyof them. But it’s a nice compliment!

posted about 5 years ago

MeowQuack
Style_council
MeowQuack

Someone once said I looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones. I don’t see the resemblance, though.

posted about 5 years ago

lanton
Style_icon
lanton

I’ve gotten a few look-a-likes from people but honetly think they were on crack because I don’t see the resemblances at all and neither does my husband.
Who do you guys think I look like?

posted about 5 years ago

ThePastriesKin
Style_council
ThePastriesKin

When I was way little people said I looked like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsean, then when I was a bit older I was told I looked like the girl from My Girl , and after that it was just that I had the lips of Angelina Jolie.

posted about 5 years ago

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

last night i got that i look like the new secretary on the office (U.S.). the person said i look like her even though she’s white. i’m fairly certain he just has no idea what he’s talking about, although i guess i can see it in the hair cut and face structure?

posted about 5 years ago

LiliMarleen
Style_council
LiliMarleen

Some people told me that i look like Natalie Portman, other told me that I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think that I don’t look like those two. I’m just m- Unique.

posted about 5 years ago

Galamour
Style_council
Galamour

I just to get a lot of Fiona Apple comments, and Denise Richards. Obviously a younger version of the last one! haha and lately Tiffany Amber Thiessen because of my hairstyle hahaha

posted about 5 years ago

JessieCorigliano
Style_council
JessieCorigl...

I used to be told that I look like Uma Thurman, I still get it a lot from people! And winona ryder from Edward Scissorhands.

Heres a pic of an Uma Thurman spoof I did because so many people were telling me I looked like her, (olllld pic haha)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Snuffy4675/killbill.png

posted about 5 years ago

NewLook24
Style_council
NewLook24

I’ve gotten Vanessa Carlton

posted about 5 years ago

heyshauna
Style_council
heyshauna

I’ve been told I look like Mandy Moore a few times. Haha. I see it a little bit, but not that much.

posted about 5 years ago

Dorcasm
Style_council
Dorcasm

ive been told a few: naomi campbell, tyra banks – i put these down to ppl nt knowing that many black women lol!

once a guy told me that i looked like a pretty version of whoopi goldberg or an slimmer jennifer hudson – i promptly told him to f**k off!

posted almost 5 years ago

katee778
Style_council
katee778

lucy liu just because she’s asian and probably the only famous asian that people can think of off the top of their heads HAHA

IntrinsicallyFlorrie
Style_council
Intrinsicall...

I have been told Scarlett Johansson (I guess it’s the lips) and Elisha Cuthbert but that was more a couple of years ago and I’m only young so my face has changed a little! :) x

CheyenneAmber
Style_council
CheyenneAmber

When I was a littler I was told I looked like the Olsen twins. Now I just get Jennifer Aniston.
Works for me I love her lol.
Sometimes I get Sarah Jessica Parker though :(

trishasaurus
Style_council
trishasaurus

I’ve gotten Ramiele Malubay from American Idol and some filipina actress but i dont really know which one.

salutsophie
Style_council
salutsophie

I’ve never been told I look like anyone! What do you guys think?

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

a lot of people say that i look like vanessa hudgens. i think it might be the cheeck bones but i’m not too sure.

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I’ve gotten Jennifer Lopez! I used to love her when I was younger so I was lk all excited, but I don’t see it!! I think it was cuz back in the days I used to wear those really big framed sunglasses….

seashellx
Style_council
seashellx

i’ve gotten lovefoxxx from CSS, from one of my teachers :) she’s wicked so i dont mind

heck
Style_council
heck

Kate Winslet.
I honestly don’t see it at all. A coworker told me that and my boyfriend. but idk.

1 2 4 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION