Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

Have u ever been told that u resemble or look like a celebrity?…… haha my husband, I think looks like Ross, from the show Friends…..he hates it but he does look like him….. and 1 of my friends kinda looks like Brandy…lol

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 3 5
tormentitahuracanada
Style_council
tormentitahu...

Taylor Swift and Scarlett Johanson, but I don’t really think so

posted almost 3 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

When my hair was short, I got Rihanna….a lot. Sometimes I get Ciara. My sister said I’m a mix of Rihanna, Zoe Saldana, Meagan Good and someone else I can’t recall. I don’t see any of it.

posted almost 3 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

I am sometimes told that I look familiar, but not like any celebrity in particular, haha. I knew a girl in high school who strongly resembled Hilary Swank (it became her nickname).

posted almost 2 years ago

ElloLove77
Style_council
ElloLove77

There’s this one professor at my school who always tells people that they look like someone famous and then never tells them WHO they look like. I’m in her class for the first time, and I’m wondering if she’ll give me this cryptic message…

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I’ve been told that I look like Kate Winslet :)

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I was told by a friend that I look like Naya Rivera. I don’t believe I look like any celebrity though

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

Someone once told me I look like Spencer from Pretty Little Liars , haha

redgem
Style_council
redgem

Someone told me that they think I look like Kirsten Dunst.

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I’ve been told I look like Audrey Tatou before. Lol, it’s probably the biggest compliment I’ve ever received in my life :D

AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

i got called michael jackson on the street, because i was wearing a similar hat to what he used to wear, and also am quite pale with almost black hair, but the resemblance stops here.

my girl friend got called lady gaga, lol.. mainly because she’s blonde

posted over 1 year ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

A lot of people have told me I look like Morena Baccarin. I’ve been told several times I look like Anne Hathaway. And my boyfriend insists I look like Audrey Tatou. He says I have an Amelie smile.

I only wish I looked half as beautiful as any of those women. But the biggest compliment EVER was when a man told me I looked like “Sarah from Labyrinth” (young Jennifer Connelly). I wish!!! She’s the most beautiful woman who ever lived, I’m convinced.

posted over 1 year ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

Oh, and this isn’t quite a celebrity, but for some reason people are always telling me I look like Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. WTF? How can a real person look like a stop motion animated rag doll?

posted over 1 year ago

lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

I’ve only ever gotten Claire Danes.

posted about 1 year ago
1 2 3 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION