Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
HarryXHermione
Style_council
HarryXHermione

I am adoring this girl, who is around my age… So I was wondering, what do you guys think of her fashion? And also, can you give me advices/tips/suggestion on my way to dress up somewhat like her?

(I am not trying to be a copy cat here) :DDD

posted over 2 years ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I like how she dresses her age. She actually looks like she’s 13 years old. I love the whole sweetheart girly look going on. I suggest wearing cute skater skirts and pretty prints. Top it off with a cute pussybow blouse or a lace top.

posted about 2 years ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

She is adore and very fashion-conscious! She does dress really age-appropriate. She tends to wear a lot of nude, neutral, and pastel colors to highlight her blond hair and pale skin. I suggest wearing lace dress or skirts because they’re really feminine.

posted about 2 years ago

hanichu28
Style_council
hanichu28

I LOVE Elle! She is my style crusch(: She dresses so mature but still her age, which I adore! I really admire her versatile style because one day she will be super feminine in pastels and lace, and the next in a leather jacket and military boots. Lovely girl that Elle Fanning is! I suggest shopping in stores such as Urban Outfitters, Anthroplogie, and Free People(:

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION