Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I love what the Olsen sisters have done with the fashion industry by creating high end brands like The Row to much more affordable ones like Olsenboyle. But, instead of following their brand successes, it seems that one of the sisters aren’t doing so well in the fashion department herself as of late.

PROOF: Mary Kate Olsen attended this year’s 2012 MET GALA (last night over at New York) wearing a very, very loose floor-length black gown. Granted it’s her own brand, The Row, but I couldn’t help but want to feed this gal! This dress does not do justice to her at all!

See the photo here

What do you guys think?

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It’s a little creepy, her make-up could have been softer, but all-in-all I like it. It’s very Mary Kate. She would look so much better if she didn’t slouch so much. She really should be checked for spinal problems.

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Agreed catiebeatty! She seems to slouch alot and she’s a very pretty girl. A lot of her outfits have too much going on for me and this one just sucks the life out of her, she looks so old!

posted over 2 years ago

StyleisShe
Style_council
StyleisShe

I loved and hated her look all at the same time.

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

her face looks scary. i’m not a real fan of their style, but this isn’t the worst.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

to me, she usually looks pretty gaunt and somber—I don’t ever recall seeing a photo of her actually smiling (I can’t tell if they do the duck lips on purpose or not). I think what makes it more pronounced in that photo is the harsh contouring on her cheeks

posted over 2 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

I love a lot of what they wear.
But yeah she looks like she has anorexia and anxiety here.
Sad.
But ever so posh.

posted over 2 years ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

I’m a big fan of the Olsen twins, though it’s hard to believe they’re in their early 20s.
Their posture/make-up/hair tends to age them.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION