Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Gotta say, Demi Lovato has definitely revived her music/entertainment career the past year (i.e., with a new album and a permanent spot as an X-Factor judge), I’m really happy for the gal! But, aside of her successes, what do you guys think of her outfits? Are they style icon status?

See some of her latest outfits from this year and be the judge yourself! Aside from the heavy makeup at times, she’s a win in my book. And her hair is gorgggeous.

1. 2012 People’s Choice Awards

2. Ombre Demi!

3. Spiky Heel’ess

4. My favourite, makeupless!

Which look is your favourite?

posted about 2 years ago
Luisanafr
Style_council
Luisanafr

i love her outfit ! they are always so fabulous ! and my favorite is the makeupless

posted about 2 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

Shes beautiful, and has a great style!

posted about 2 years ago

Senta
Style_council
Senta

Don’t misunderstand me: She’s beautiful and has a nice style.
But I think it takes a little bit more to become a so called style icon. For me she’s just pulling off trends, not making trends. Maybe I’m not informed enough, but that’s just my opinion.

posted over 1 year ago

GracielleNebres
Style_council
GracielleNebres

OMG!
She’s my fave singer.
I love the way she pair up her outfit with a fedora hat :)

She rocks !!!
But I miss her black ebony hair after she’s been flaunting a blonde one in X Factor ;(

posted over 1 year ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

She’s a very pretty girl, but I’m not really a fan of her style!

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I appreciate her for the the anti-bullying actions she took, but I’m not such a big fan of her music, nor style! Although she seems a very nice person and she’s really pretty.

posted over 1 year ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

So often I see her on TV or in pictures, and I think she’s wearing way too much makeup! I saw that she was on the cover of Teen Vogue a few months back and she was almost unrecognizable to me because they had done her makeup very tastefully…she really should go by the “less is more” rule. I agree with what Senta said above – she seems to be following trends, not setting them. She has time to “come into her own” though.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION