SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  celebrity fashion line
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Thoughts on celebrities becoming fashion designers and starting their own fashion lines? Who do you think did the best job? Mine is probably Rihanna’s line with River Island.

posted 11 months ago
lizolsen2011
Style_council
lizolsen2011

Victoria Beckham’s is probably more my style but I also like and have a lot of respect for Nichole Richie and House of Harlow.

posted 11 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Nicole Richie did such a good job with House of Harlow!

posted 11 months ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

I agree, House of Harlow is fab. Mary Kate & Ashley’s The Row is another really successful line too! Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony has been going on for awhile now, and that stuff is always pretty cool and edgy.

posted 11 months ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

The Olsen sisters' Olsenboye, but I think they are much more than "celebrity fashion lines" since it seems like they're a lot more capable as fashion business women than they are in acting.  I like that they don't plaster their faces to advertise their avant garde style. 

They been doing a good job. One of the Olsen sisters just got promoted, so congrats to her. 

posted 11 months ago

Askfashiongirl
New_user Askfashiongirl is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Askfashiongirl reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Askfashiongirl

I actually like Ivanka Trumps's line. Do you call her a celebrity? She was a model when she was younger but not a social lite like Paris Hilton. 

posted 11 months ago

Aparajita
Style_council
Aparajita

I'm usually skeptical about celebrity fashion lines because it just seems like an obligation for some to come up with one after appearing on reality telivision. Having said that, I do like House of Harlow.

I like Erin Wasson's jewelry, L.A.M.B. shoes, Rachel Zoe's sleek tailored separates and I love Kanye West's tour t-shirts.

posted 10 months ago

SassySwag
New_user SassySwag is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When SassySwag reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SassySwag

I'm gonna go with RiRi too. 

posted 9 months ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

I love House of Harlow, and I quite liked Kate Moss's line for Topshop.. Also, at the start of JewelMint, Kate Bosworth's line was gorgeous, although I don't like any of the new pieces coming out

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION