Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vixxievicious
Style_council
Vixxievicious

IM SURPRISED NO 1 WANTS 2 DRESS LIKE BARBIE SHE HAS EVERYTHING WOW EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE BARBIE OR BRATZ ESPECIALLY BRATZ I MEAN THEIR STYLE IS FRIGGIN HOT

posted over 4 years ago
Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Eh, I’d prefer not to dress like dolls that promote insecurities.

posted over 4 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

Or that promote street walking.

posted over 4 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

What??? Did I read this right? I mean the MAC ads for their Barbie was cute but I never wear that makeup or dress that revealing. It be cute for Halloween but any time else that be ridiculous. Could you give us an example?

posted over 4 years ago

Vixxievicious
Style_council
Vixxievicious

i meant the sweet innocent cut wear down the street stuff not the over the top that is 2 much i kno tht

posted over 4 years ago

anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

um, no thanks.

posted over 4 years ago

DiorKiss
Style_council
DiorKiss

No.
I get that Barbie’s an icon, I’ve been Barbie for Halloween a couple of times. I love Barbie, I think it’s great fashion designers created outfits for her and Mac did a Barbie themed make-upline, but the Barbie ‘style’ isn’t to be worn by real women. After all, Barbie’s just a doll.
Bratz are really bad though! They’re supposed to be doll of 13/14/15 year old kids, wearing skimpy skirts and tops with cleavage to the bellybutton. It’s very inappropriate and it sends a completely wrong message to little girls.

posted over 4 years ago

discolemonade
Style_council
discolemonade

i like barbie, although their figures are unrealistic. the bratz dolls head is even more sooo :(

posted about 4 years ago

JalisaRiley
Style_council
JalisaRiley

idc what every body says i really think you guys took the question 2 literal its simple asking you which 1 you prefer as 4 me i personally grew up with both barbie and bratz and i love both there styles equally and yea if push came to shove i would wear an outfit from both there closets and rock it.

posted about 4 years ago

flattery
Style_icon
flattery

I love wearing the ‘barbie’ pink colour. I have it on my nails right now. :) I never had any Bratz dolls though.

posted about 4 years ago

Champagne
Style_council
Champagne

I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing anything that the Bratz Dolls wear. Just not my style. And I’m not really into Barbie’s either.

posted about 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Ok barbie is an icon and what not. Some of the stuff they dress her and bratz in is just inappropriate right now, especially since they’re targeted to a younger age group. But, that said, there is some stuff that barbie sometimes wears, and bratz rarely wear, that is acceptable and could be imagined as real clothing.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION