Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kat18
Style_council
kat18

Recently I have discovered k-pop music (Korean pop music) and a group that I really stood out for me is 2ne1. They have a urban/pop/r&b sound and a western feel to there music (IMO) and they are working with Will.I.Am for there American Debut album (I am so excited, I love the B.E.P’s music so I know it’s gonna be hot!!) Anyway what I love more than there music is there fashion! There style is crazy (in a good way and I guess a lot of that has to do with them wearing Jeremy Scott) they can go from urban to futuristic and sometimes girly(but not too girly) If you know who they are already, you know what I’m talking about but if you don’t, you should check them out and you’ll see what I mean, there style is fun and cool.

What do you think?

posted about 4 years ago
trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I love 2ne1!

If I had to wear any of the member’s clothing, I would pick Park Bom because she usually has the least crazy outfit, and they vamp up her version of the themed outfits.

I like Dara’s crazy looks to look at because she always looks so excited in whatever it is she’s wearing, no matter how crazy.

I love all their shoes though, and I’m a big fan of their music! :) I can’t wait for their American release. I hope they do better than Wonder Girls, Se7en, and BoA. :)

posted about 4 years ago

nenediazoro
Style_council
nenediazoro

korean fashion is very much trendy today.

posted about 4 years ago

janex129
New_user janex129 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When janex129 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
janex129

I LOVE 2NE1!!!

They have great styles :)

posted over 3 years ago

XoXchrissstina
Style_council
XoXchrissstina

2NE1 = love :) I like their edgy styles and how they’re not as girly/frilly as typical kpop girl groups…CL is so hardcore hahaa

posted over 3 years ago

jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

They have great styles and a twist w/ funky-ness

posted over 3 years ago

leahl11
Style_council
leahl11

I love CL’s fashion style! Always so edgy and fun.

posted over 3 years ago

katay
Style_council
katay

i think they so style

posted over 3 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i love their style!!! but i would combine all their looks together and i’m a big fan too!

posted over 3 years ago

mary1901
Style_council
mary1901

OMG i am soooo in love with them i remeber when i first saw them on youtube and i became infatuated with there style. they all are different but find a way to show similarities im drolling right now

posted over 3 years ago

yumitech
New_user yumitech is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When yumitech reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
yumitech

They are awesome! I like Bum the most. Love their fashion sense. :)

posted over 3 years ago

saladtong
Style_council
saladtong

2NE1 is so cool! Their style is always so different from the other kpop girl groups :D Very cool

posted over 3 years ago

Sanguine
Style_council
Sanguine

I absolutely love their style in “I am the best” I’ve got a soft spot for all things punk so I loved the end, but what I really want is CL’s chainmail skirt! They’ve got to be my favorite pop group through a combination of their fearless fashion and catchy music. I would love to raid their closets, not that I’d fit into any of it.

posted almost 3 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

Been a fan of 2NE1 since they’re debut. My fav of the bunch is Dara cause she’s adorable (though when they debuted i didn’t really like her cause.. she doesn’t really stand out talent wise tbh), i love her palm tree hair and her loose and baggy clothes.
Minzy’s clothes are nice too, but CL’s are way too wicked and crazy for me (she’s like G-Dragon in Big Bang if you know them).
I think Bom’s clothes are always the most feminine and girly, the stylists are almost always making her wear skirts / dresses. Though they suit her cause she has great legs and a sweet girly smile.

rosalindamorente
New_user rosalindamorente is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When rosalindamorente reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rosalindamor...

for me most of the time 2NE1 and other Kpop groups are wearing too colorful clothes but i dont mind, what i love about this groups are their shoes, accessories and their make-up its kinda cute and funky.

fashionforme
New_user fashionforme is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When fashionforme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
fashionforme

Its too true that they were too colorful clothes but I guess that’s because that’s there style. But not all groups are into the colorful clothing. Its usually just for there MVs. You should check out their airport fashion, its so chic. And BTW I’m glad there’s a thread here dedicated to Kfashion.

posted over 2 years ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Sandara Park = LOVE

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION