SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Careers

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
demedem
Style_council
demedem

so all of you have super cute clothes which means lots of shopping, I love to shop! but being in college going everyday8-5, theres no time for jobs.. so my question is what do you guys do for a living and if you guys have ever heard of empower network and what you thihnk of it???

posted over 1 year ago
AksharTroublesome
Style_council
AksharTroubl...

im a freelancer. somedays im very busy, others, i have nothing to do, payment depends…But, i kinda like it, mostly because i dont have to stick to a schedule.
empower network? more details, please?

posted over 1 year ago

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I work Concessions and Box Office at a movie theater, I really like it there. I’ve never heard of E.N., what is it?

posted over 1 year ago

demedem
Style_council
demedem

well I know a few people doing it and theyre all making money but i dont really know what it is i was just going to ask. you have to blog everyday.. look it up its empower network.. google it(:

posted over 1 year ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

Im working on carico international is perfect in combination with the college…work the hours that you are needed only. Is flexible horary and a great money maker.

posted over 1 year ago

CiaraBaron
Style_council
CiaraBaron

I sell things on eBay to get a little bit of money, and mainly shop second hand.

posted over 1 year ago

sensenotcents
Style_council
sensenotcents

I’m afraid it doesn’t look very reliable to me. I wouldn’t feel comfortable paying upfront for this. It looks like a pyramid scheme.

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Shop at thrift stores! You can find the coolest stuff at thrift stores, seriously. Also, you can sell your old clothes to places like Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange. You can make a few hundred dollars (depending on the brands and condition of your clothing).

posted over 1 year ago

samantha028
New_user samantha028 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When samantha028 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
samantha028

I am into call center but part time job only cause i can’t handle them both and aside from being call center i also use to participate in a fundraising in Finland at http://www.pilkkoset.fi/ but not to earn money but to help people which my aim before when i was a child.Most of the time i spend all my salary in shopping and one of the best way to help is to give a free time and volunteer in order to help.Well sound weird about me right? :D

posted 8 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Selling your old clothes at vintage shops like Crossroads and Bufallo Exchange can give you some extra cash. They can also give you store credit, so you can use the money to buy clothes there.

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION