SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Careers

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MorganGirl
Style_council
MorganGirl

I am hiring summer interns! Chack out the descriptions below and email your resume to kelsimorgangirl@gmail.com!

E-Commerce Fashion Site Internship

Pay Rate: Non-paid

Work Hours: Flexible, but at least three times per week.

Age Requirement: 18+

Description of Company: Morgan Girl is an e-commerce fashion and lifestyle boutique based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. We provide trendsetting styles from the streets to the runway with an exclusive private label and select styles from premier designers like BCBG, House of Harlow 1960, Genetic Denim, and many more. During this internship, you will learn the ins and out of the fashion industry including retail buying and merchandising, how to detect fashion trends, gain industry knowledge via trade shows and fashion events, as well as experience in public relations, marketing, networking, and event production.

Description of Duties: Basic responsibilities include assisting on photo shoots and styling, preparation of company events such as, charity fashion shows and trunk shows, helping to create mood boards and a college marketing program, administrative tasks like preparing orders for shipment, and sample trafficking.

Skills: We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented person with knowledge of the fashion industry and general knowledge of social media. There will be occasional long hours, so dedication and motivation are a must. Please have a laptop with wireless Internet connectivity and a fun, energetic personality.

FYI: During this internship, you will work directly with the owner of the company in a fun office environment. There will be opportunities for travel and industry advancement at the end of the internship.

I look forward to hearing from all you fabulous fashionistas!

Stay Fabulous!
xox-MorganGirl

posted almost 3 years ago
ERICA2011
Style_council
ERICA2011

I would love to take advantage of this opportunity.

posted almost 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION