SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Careers

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

I SALE CUSTOM JEWELRY, CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES ETC. ALONG WITH REGULAR (AS IS) CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES, HANDBAGS, SHOES ETC. (ALL FOR WOMAN) WHICH I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND AN ONLINE WEBSITE HOST SO I CAN BUILD MY OWN ONLINE STORE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THEY KNOW OF EITHER CHEAP OR FREE? THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE PICTURES OF WHAT I OFFER LET ME KNOW… <3 XOXO

posted over 2 years ago
sarafina
New_user sarafina is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sarafina reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sarafina

Hi! I recently started doing the same thing. I’m selling via bonanza, it’s really cheap and gives you access to a great online community of sellers. I found it better than ebay because you can updated your postings. Etsy isn’t a good option unless you make all the goods yourself. Hope that helps!

posted over 2 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

yes it did thanks alot.

posted over 2 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

@chrisbennett wait can you walk me threw this, what exactly do you mean beacuse yes i do have a face book, do you link your facebook to this site your talking about?

posted over 2 years ago

blueviolet725
Style_council
blueviolet725

I think you get what you pay for. I started out on a cheaper site, and switched to volusion because their photos can zoom bigger as you go over them with the mouse. Take a look at my site. it started at 25 bucks a month, and now, because I have over 1000 items it went up in price, but they have awesome technical support 24/7 and they helped do the whole link to my facebook store too. my site is www.ShopICL.com and there is a link on each page to volusion. Good luck.

posted over 2 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

@BLUEVIOLET725 THANKS SO MUCH I WILL BE CHECKING IT OUT AND I’LL LET YOU KNOW.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Facebook! Or Weebly! They have pre-made layouts that are very updated and contemporary. :)

posted over 2 years ago

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Hi! You can try etsy, shopenvy, or big cartel! why don’t you try selling on chictopia?

posted over 2 years ago

julieangel122
Style_council
julieangel122

Facebook and Etsy for sure :)

posted over 2 years ago

melotron
Style_council
melotron

try using amazon or ebay both very cheap. start a website and advertise on craigslist.. takes a lot.. I dont think it costs that much to advertise on google either..

posted over 2 years ago

StffLndg
Style_council
StffLndg

Facebook! Create a Page and promote it to your friends. If you want people to promote it, propose a contest or giveaway where the contestants need to share your page/photo on their facebook account! (:

posted over 2 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

thanks so much everyone i’m going to check out alot of these

posted over 2 years ago

AnikaBurke
Shop_seller_2 AnikaBurke is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
AnikaBurke

I love selling on US Trendy and 76 Hudson. Also I love the google checkout shopping cart, you can view it on my site

posted about 2 years ago

itstinsien
Style_council
itstinsien

a facebook page would be easy..

posted almost 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

You should really try instagram, I have some of my customer most of all from instagram, tru to advertise your online store on instagram :) it really help me!

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I use an online store through a company called Store Envy. It’s completely free and you can sell almost anything. I really like the layout, it’s easy to use, and you can connect your facebook page to it. There are upgrades you can buy also, and they are pretty cheap. But the free version is awesome too. :)

HauteandComely
Style_council
HauteandComely

Hiya hav u tried asos marketplace? Good place

TumuaIputi
Style_council
TumuaIputi

I know its been mentioned a lot, but i would totally go with a facebook page because it helps to expand your product or whatever your selling. Best wishes in your success. =))

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION