Forum > Careers

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
charlieandme
Style_council
charlieandme

Hi,
I own the online boutique SHOPMODMINT.COM and we’re currently seeking U.S. based fashion bloggers to join our affiliate program. Basically, our affiliate program is for fashion bloggers. You place our ad somewhere on your blog and when one of your visitors purchases from us through the banner on your blog you earn a percentage of the sale. The percentage you earn goes on a ModMint gift card for you.
Also in the near future we’ll be seeking 1 fashion blogger with over 500 followers to review our Marley Dress (size medium) if you’re interested in that as well we’d like to know in advance.
You can request our affiliate banner by contacting us at modmint@ymail.com

We are only seeking U.S. bloggers at this time.

posted almost 2 years ago
imfabyoulose
New_user imfabyoulose is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When imfabyoulose reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
imfabyoulose

Hello.

I saw your post here: http://www.chictopia.com/forums/Careers/topics/ModMint+Boutique+is+seeking+fashion+blogger+affiliates-21419 and interested to review the dress.

Please find my details below.

This is my main site:

Tumblr- les-fabuleux.tumblr.com – 3 years (20 000)

These are my other sites:

Wordpress- imfabyoulose.wordpress.com/ – Old Blog but changed style and delted old posts. 1 year (1K)

Blogger- les-fabuleux.blogspot.com/ – Old Blog but changed style and delted old posts. 1 year (1K)

Tumblr- e—pitome.tumblr.com – 6 months (3 000)

Twitter- twitter.com/imfabyoulose- 2 years (500)

Facebook:http://facebook.com/im.fab.ya.loser.fashionmaven- 3 years (1K)

What I usually do is, after I recieve the parcel, I post the review after 4-7 days.

Then, If you consider revision, I will send you the draft before posting or send the link of the post to you after posting and decide what part needs editing.

Thank You.

posted over 1 year ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

That would be lovely!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION