Twitter
Googleplus
Mimiamore
New_user Mimiamore is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Mimiamore reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Mimiamore

Hi guys,

I need some help on which course I should choose as I want to make sure I choose the right one for me and not waste time/money on something not really relevant to what I want to do. I would ideally like to work on the ecommerce side of fashion retail/blogs/publishing etc. So companies such as Chictopia, Net a porter, The Outnet, ASOS, my-wardrobe, Caroline’s Mode, Fashiolista, sugar inc etc. I don’t know what role exactly so I wanted to study something that would give me some leverage to break into that sector.

A next step advisor pointed me to wards a fashion business access course which would be a full time year long course starting next September however in the mean time I wanted to do a short course/s to prove my interest , learn more about the industry and hopefully use to gain a career or a starting point.

Any advice or help would be appreciated as I’ve asked a couple of supposed career advisors and they’ve not really known where to point me! :) Thanks so much xx

posted over 2 years ago
tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Marketing, business, communication and PR all work well with the fashion world!

posted over 2 years ago

CarleyElizabeth
Style_council
CarleyElizabeth

I agree with the post above it might also help to take some writing classea, maybe journalism since you want to do blogs and such! Good luckk!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION