SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Careers

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

As a Chictopian, I know that we all have some interest in fashion/style, but would you actually want to work in the industry? If not, why not? You hear those stories about how brutal and catty it can be, but these characteristics are not exclusive to the fashion industry. What do you guys think?

posted about 1 year ago
FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Yes! Next year, I plan on attending college to major in fashion merchandising. I hope to later work in the fashion industry. Maybe for a fashion magazine, maybe under a designer- who knows? The possibilities are endless :)

posted about 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

Yes! I’m currently studying Design for Jewellery… everything we do is conceptual but its so fun! I’m not sure if I will get into an industry after my graduate studies :s but if I do I hope its not brutal!

posted about 1 year ago

tightsenthusiast
Style_council
tightsenthus...

Yup. I don’t go to school at a fashion/design institution, but I definitely hope to work in something relating to the industry. Even if it’s A. Wang’s financial team, I’m game.

posted about 1 year ago

Alice87
New_user Alice87 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Alice87 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Alice87

I also dream about work i fashion. I study fashion design on Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design ( http://www.ksa.edu.pl/homepage/school-of-fashion-design.html)

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION