SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Bridal

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I was watching Ace of Cakes last nights and started thinking about what my dream wedding cake would look like. I still can’t decide what it will look like. What does your dream wedding cake look like? And what flavor will it be?

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

My actual wedding cake looked like this . If I’d had a bigger budget to order a custom cake, it probably would have had yellow flowers all over it, or a simple design in one or two colors & white. The cake I had was classic yellow cake with buttercream frosting. One layer had apricot filling and the others had almond. I wouldn’t change that. I was pretty thrilled with my cake, though. I my sister made each of the little marzipan fruits by hand and my mom made the cake and frosting. Pretty amazing, considering it was their first wedding cake!

posted over 1 year ago

jamesrojas71
New_user jamesrojas71 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When jamesrojas71 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
jamesrojas71

Well my wedding cake would be beautifully decorated along with couple on cake :)

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Catiebeatty that’s such and adorable cake!! :)

I think my dream wedding cake would be a black and white themed cupcake tree like this . It’s sooo me.

posted over 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

This is a super cute idea! I do want a forest themed wedding, so I would definitely get a cake like THIS

posted over 1 year ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

I always wanted a square cake rather than a round cake and as for the type of cake I would do half vanilla and half chocolate cake.I also love whip cream cake so whip cream has to be apart of it but since I know many don’t like whip cream I’ll want it to be some kind of Italian cream. Idk the exact name for it but I know I went to a wedding one day and that cake was amazing. Not too sweet not too bland just perfect.

posted over 1 year ago

thebluemonster
Style_council
thebluemonster

any cake made by paris baguette would be perfection for me<3

posted over 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

@thebluemonster , what is paris baguette? Is that a name of a bakery?

posted over 1 year ago

sheryl6541
New_user sheryl6541 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sheryl6541 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sheryl6541

Well I think,
1. Use cardboard for the bottom tiers with the real cake at the top tiers. Nobody will notice.
2. Buy a small wedding cake and make it up with cupcakes or sheet cakes. Visit the supermarket instead of the bakery.
3. Pass on the fancy fondant icing.
4. Stick to traditional shaped cakes
5. Dress a plain cake in a unique and memorable way.

vintage wedding dresses

posted over 1 year ago

thatlaitgirl
Style_council
thatlaitgirl

My dream wedding cake would have to be red velvet, with cream cheese frosting. As for the design, I just want something white and elegant.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION